Sign in to follow this  

My Team event generator is a bit wonky this week

There are two weekly events in R2 class, both in Australia - one 9 stages and the other 10 stages.

There are also two NR4/R4 class monthly events.

This only applies though if you have the Season 4 pass as the second of each event is 'D+'

Regardless, would be nice if what I assume is the random generator could maybe please be tweaked a bit so that we get a bit more variety and less repeats? Seems there's been quite a few repeats of car classes/events within the same week recently (or maybe it's just me?).

Edited by Tranzitive
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3

There were more Australian events when I was playing yesterday. Like half the events were in Australia. Something definitely seems off. 

lol, it's random. so sometimes it looks wonky.

that's just what happens sometimes: if you flip a coin 1000x in a row, the likelihood it alternates Heads-Tails-Heads-Tails the whole time is very, very low. it's actually relatively likely that at some point you will get Tails like 9x in a row, even though the probability of that if you are just flipping a coin 9x is very low - less than 2%%.

TL:DR poop happens.

Well, yeah, but still I wish they tweaked it manually when they see this is about to go live as a draft. Not even the locations, only the car classes for Weekly/Monthly, would take only couple of minutes each week and it would add a lot more variety.

• Agree 2

Or, a really skilled programmer could even be able to make an algorithm that prevents monthlies and weeklies having the same class twice in a row, or two of the same class at the same time.

Plus their algorithms for the online events seriously need updating. Let's list some more glaring flaws:

• almost no events with 2000cc
  • almost no events with Group B RWD
  • almost no events with Group B RX
  • almost no events with R-GT
  • most likely there will be almost no events with kit cars after a certain point, like with other DLC cars
  • ZERO events where you drive a DLC car on a vanilla track
  • ZERO events with DLC rallycross tracks that were released more than a week ago
  • tiny amount of rallycross events
  • DLC rally locations seeing very little use compared to vanilla locations
  • D+ events not using DLC despite being only available to season players
  • there are no events at all with the so-called hardcore damage
  • always the same 2/3 stage interval between service (which combined with the pansy default damage means you will never ever not be able to fully repair you car, and tire compounds are useless)
Edited by HoksuHoo
  • Agree 3