Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Wheres the SC?

I get it almost every race turn flash backs off. I didnt even properly crash just after the bridge at signapore just stopped before hitting the barrier and that alone was enough for a full safety car.

1 hour ago, AdamFreeman said:

I get it almost every race turn flash backs off. I didnt even properly crash just after the bridge at signapore just stopped before hitting the barrier and that alone was enough for a full safety car.

Lucky you mate, all I got it's my car (or AI cars) became invisible and no SC or VSC at all...Tried all the circuits and all the options...I've never used flashaback tho!

From my experience the safety car even when it comes out doesnt operate properly if your in a back marketlr team your screwed.

I've said it before so I will say it again. The safety car is an EASTER EGG so if you don't accidentally hit the precise secret buttons in order you will never see it! Apparently the coder who inserted this option must have left Codies before passing on info as to which buttons or keys you need to press! 

:classic_ninja:

• Confused 1

2 seasons made, 0 SC, 1 Vsc....

no words....

i previously played on f1 2017 (skipped 18) and had plenty, maybe too much also for minor incidents, but it added fun for sure...