Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 crash when is start up PC

Hello i bought f1 2019 one week ago on steam. Everything was fine i played the game, but now the game don`t want to start on both DX no error message, i running the game from steam on dx12 the game stard whit a black screen and it gone off after fwe seconds, on dx11 the game running untill in the point when i need to press any button to start the game after that the game will gone off. I make a update yesrday at graphic card the game working after update, but now i don`t know what`s happing. Sorry for my bad english

Hi Zaider,

Thanks for posting.

To help identify the issue, can you please give us some more details and fill out the below:

Could you provide some more information on this and complete the below. This helps us identify the problems and, if needed, pass to our Quality Assurance team for further investigation. Also, please provide a DXDiag where possible. How to do this is also in the below:

A short description of the problem:

Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam):

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner):

Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc):

If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?

What happened in the lead up to the problem?

If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving:

Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc):

If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

How to save a DXDiag

In Windows 7:

1. Click on the "Start" Button.

2. In the Search Box type dxdiag and press <Enter>. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.

3. Click on “Save all Information.”

4. Save the information to your Desktop, keep the file name as is.

5. Send the file to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ )

In Windows 8, Windows 10:

1. Press the [Windows]+[R] keys on your keyboard to bring up the Run command.

2. In the "Run" command box, type in dxdiag and press <Enter>. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.

3. Click on "Save all Information."

4. Save the information to your Desktop, keep the file name as is.

5. Send that file to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ )

Potential troubleshooting issues are also in the URL here. Please check to see if these help resolve your issue.

I fixed the problem. The problem was whit the resolution was to high before i runned the game at 1920x1080 work fine before update the graphic card, but after update the game did`t worked so i change my resolution in hardware setting to 1024x768 after that the game was playable on both DX. I run this game on GeForce GTX 1050-I5-7300HQ-2.5-16GB Ram on |PC whit a Logitech G29. And if i remeber i recevid a error message that sayd my graphic card is to weak for play this game

1 hour ago, zaider3001 said:

I fixed the problem. The problem was whit the resolution was to high before i runned the game at 1920x1080 work fine before update the graphic card, but after update the game did`t worked so i change my resolution in hardware setting to 1024x768 after that the game was playable on both DX. I run this game on GeForce GTX 1050-I5-7300HQ-2.5-16GB Ram on |PC whit a Logitech G29. And if i remeber i recevid a error message that sayd my graphic card is to weak for play this game

A 1050 shouldn't be "too weak to run the game" as the minimum config is 640 (it says GTX640 but that sounds like an AliExpress special; AFAIK <=40=GT, 50+>=GTX).

Did you buy your 1050 from a reputable supplier? There are a lot of fakes out there.

• Agree 1

@zaider3001 are you referring to the warning/note about graphics drivers in this instance? This should be the only message that would appear similar to this. That message is there to indicate to users that they are not on a recent driver version where updating will remove the message. Hope that helps to clear that up but if it is a different warning then please let us know. Thanks 🙂  

10 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

A 1050 shouldn't be "too weak to run the game" as the minimum config is 640 (it says GTX640 but that sounds like an AliExpress special; AFAIK <=40=GT, 50+>=GTX).

Did you buy your 1050 from a reputable supplier? There are a lot of fakes out there.

Agree on that

I had gtx 1050 expedition 4 GB ram

game worked with no problems

• Agree 1