Jump to content Jump to content

Personal best and rankings

SuicideSimRacin

I wish to see a global ranking, with filter option for each tracks, for each cars nad for nic names as well. That would be nice we could compare our results which stored on a databse on a server

mesa said:
I wish to see a global ranking, with filter option for each tracks, for each cars nad for nic names as well. That would be nice we could compare our results which stored on a databse on a server
You can see the global ranking beside your name when you finish the game.

Will they ever remove cheaters though, I played many CM games and they never did, even as simple as, course is 10km , at 100k an hour, any time less than 1 minute then delete.... Fingers crossed they have grown up and will actually delete stupid times.

mesa said:
I'm able to compare Globally with only one player thru STEAM.  I'd be interested if you share via PM your STEAM name vs posting screenshots on your FB (i.e. Greece, Ampelonas Ormi)

Bowtome said:
Will they ever remove cheaters though, I played many CM games and they never did, even as simple as, course is 10km , at 100k an hour, any time less than 1 minute then delete.... Fingers crossed they have grown up and will actually delete stupid times.
They did act on reports of cheats and times set by hackers if they received a report via the correct channels. several top times set for Autosport were deleted and VAC bans were also getting handed out for confirmed cases.....

Archived