Sign in to follow this  

Probleme audio

Bonjour. Je joue sur PC Windows 10 avec le jeu F1 2019 Edition Anniversaire et je pilote avecun volant Thrustmaster T150

Le jeu semble très bien fonctionner sauf que je n'entends pas les ingénieurs me parler, ni la journaliste me poser des questions ni les conversation entre pilotes ni mon agent..

Sinon, tous les autres sons fonctionnent.

Merci par avance de me dire si il y a une solution.

3 hours ago, Littlefiche27 said:

Bonjour. Je joue sur PC Windows 10 avec le jeu F1 2019 Edition Anniversaire et je pilote avecun volant Thrustmaster T150

Le jeu semble très bien fonctionner sauf que je n'entends pas les ingénieurs me parler, ni la journaliste me poser des questions ni les conversation entre pilotes ni mon agent..

Sinon, tous les autres sons fonctionnent.

Merci par avance de me dire si il y a une solution.

Hello. I play on PC Windows 10 with the game F1 2019 Anniversary Edition and I pilot with a thrustmaster T150 The game seems to work very well except that I do not hear the engineers talking to me, nor does the reporter ask me questions or the conversations between pilots or my agent. Otherwise, all other sounds work. Thank you in advance for telling me if there is a solution.

@1512marcel

There is a setting in the audio menu were you can setup the engineer comments. I believe there is also a setting regarding the interviews but I do not recall were exactly. I suppose this is causing your problem.

Le menu audio contient un parametre dans lequel vous pouvez configurer les comment aires de l’ingenieur. Je crois qu’il existe egalement un cadre pour let entretiens mais je ne me souviens pas exactement. Je suppose que cela cause votre probleme.

@steviejay69 😉

Hello,

I have a problem with audio.

I hear no pit radio, no commentators and no dialogs. Can someone tell me why this is and how I can adjust it?

Thank you for your help.

Regards
pspsps1983

Hallo,

leider habe ich mit F1 2019 am PC ein Problem:

Ich höre weder Boxenfunk, noch Kommentare, noch die Dialoge mit Teammitgliedern, Teamkollegen, Journalisten etc. In den Audioeinstellungen habe ich nichts gefunden.

Weiß jemand, woran das liegen kann?

Über eure Hilfe bin ich sehr dankbar.

Liebe Grüße
pspspsp1983

I have the same issue ever so often just on quali then the next session it's back again. So far haven't found out why it does it but seems to be when you end a session early

Hi @pspsps1983,

Can you check that you are setup correctly with your sound system? Do you hear sounds on your PC when not running F1 2019? You could always have a look into Game Options> Settings> Audio Settings to see if everything is as it should be.

@BarryBL better merge this post here too. Seems like something is going on, allthough all of them are relative new users so it might be the Audio Settings.

Edited by 1512marcel

Hello, good day!
I'm having the same problem, the sounds of the race work perfectly, but I don't hear my engineer, driver dialogues and interviews.
Already checked the advanced audio settings and is selected "automatic", already updated video and audio drivers, but all to no avail.
PC platform.

Hello,

I was able to solve the problem in the meantime as follows:
I changed the language of German to English in Steam properties of the game. Afterwards I heard boxing radio, comments and dialogues in English. Then I changed back to German. 700 MB were installed automatically. And then I could hear everything in German as well.

Regards
pspsps1983

Hallo,

ich habe das Problem wie folgt lösen können:

Ich habe in den Steam-Eigenschaften des Spiels die Sprache von Deutsch auf Englisch geändert. Danach hörte ich Boxenfunk, Kommentare und Dialoge auf Englisch. Danach habe ich wieder auf Deutsch geändert. Es wurden 700 MB automatisiert installiert. Und danach konnte ich auch im Deutschen alles hören.

Viele Grüße
pspsps1983

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/25/2019 at 12:01 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi all,

Threads are on the same topic, so have been merged.

Thanks @1512marcel for the heads up

@BarryBL Looking at @pspsps1983 solution it might be wise to put this in the solutions section or solve the problem. Language related it seems.

11 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

@BarryBL Looking at @pspsps1983 solution it might be wise to put this in the solutions section or solve the problem. Language related it seems.

Good shout @1512marcel and thanks @pspsps1983 for the solution.

I've added it to our key technical information page here so hopefully it can help more people if they are having this problem. Credit is yours @pspsps1983.

Thanks everyone for helping on this, appreciated.

I've also had audio issues since the 1.18 patch. I'll post the video when I have a chance to edit it and publish to YouTube etc.

Basically I jumped into career mode, just after installing the patch, completed my practice sessions and went to qualifying (one shot) to prepare for the race and my car's engine sound was silent. I could hear what resembles a Formula E car, very high pitched but kind of quiet. If I braked, I could hear the tyres skidding. It was weird, just the engine sound was missing completely.

I restarted the session and my engine sound came back.

I'm on PS4, in my first career season (still...) which still has Gasley in the Red Bull (if that makes any difference).

EDIT - I'll also post this in the 1.18 patch notes thread so this is not missed

EDIT - @BarryBL here's the link to my video with the sound issue:

Edited by DarkMarkXD

I haven't noticed any issues, the weird sound glitch happened in 1 shot qualy so I didn't expect any contact from Jeff. I'm also english, so I reckon my engineer audio is fine