Sign in to follow this  

Suzuka 52510 Silver...***

Something weird here 52k points and get silver at Suzuka, can someone confirm gold with lower score in Japan please?

tia

qualonlyduels

That's a bit harsh it seems. I got Gold with 54,000. But the scoring changed half way through the year for some reason. I had all Gold and two Silver and was overall in the Gold rank. Then after the mid year season break I came back to find I was overall Silver. Even now with one race to go I'm 15 Gold and 5 Silver, but Silver overall.

55000 for me so you are close.

Half my races dropped back to silver also so bought the half price season pass and reraced all my silvers (except Singapore...) back into gold easily with a well developed car and unlimited retrys.

Was almost tempted by the allure of the half price season pass and have a go myself at picking up some better times, but then I noted the season end is 31 December, so I'd have four weeks to lift myself from tier 1 Silver into Gold. I compared the rewards and it's a few more cards and credits, nothing more. So I'll pass on the Pass. Still wondering what Codies have up their sleeves to try and keep us playing during the off season. I hope they can think of something. It's only been the Events that have given me anything like an adrenaline rush. Although that is a side effect of my prostate medication. Which reminds me.... gotta go!

Do you need a pass? I select the Ipmrove button and it opens the event for 62 hours or so. Retries are limited to 2 before CM start demanding the return of credits.