Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Patch Notes for 1.18 – Off-topic Discussion Thread

BarryBL

1 hour ago, thegrizzled said:

It's fine that you can now adjust the cockpit view for every car. But at the Alfa Romeo the mirrors didn't works, they are transparent. I play on PS4. I noticed it at Time Trial and Single Race modes.

DSC_1295.JPG

Even though, I don't use the mirrors...... how is Codemasters missing stuff like this? @BarryBL 

@BarryBL I am not a noob in software development. I had founded my own software company for about 3 years, so I understand the nuances associated with any tiny change can effect something unexpected. 

PM me if you like or respond here, but, I just don't understand. Small team? Focused on functionality and not he user experience? Poor choice in hardcoded platform that allows flexibility with future changes? Lack of experience? Would a different business model help? In other words, changing to a SaaS model to create resource stability? Shed some light, mate! 

• Codemasters Staff
22 minutes ago, ShelbyUSA said:

Even though, I don't use the mirrors...... how is Codemasters missing stuff like this? @BarryBL 

@BarryBL I am not a noob in software development. I had founded my own software company for about 3 years, so I understand the nuances associated with any tiny change can effect something unexpected. 

PM me if you like or respond here, but, I just don't understand. Small team? Focused on functionality and not he user experience? Poor choice in hardcoded platform that allows flexibility with future changes? Lack of experience? Would a different business model help? In other words, changing to a SaaS model to create resource stability? Shed some light, mate! 

Hi @thegrizzled, from looking at the image and the car in-game on our end from the same view and in the showroom, that is the arm of the mirror on the Alfa Romeo. The mirrors are out a little wider - hope that helps. 

Yep i checked yesterday and the mirrors on alfa are fine in any camera view.

But i found a problem, i finished 1st in carrer season 1, so why can i put number 1 on the car for season 2?

I tried in customization menu but there isnt a number 1 available to choose. Dont know why, but nobody has it on the car in carrer, but i want it and its not there. I think it should be fixed. im on ps4

Archived