Sign in to follow this  

[IMPROVEMENT] Ability to move the driver's seat forward-back-up-down in cockpit view

I'd like to have dinamically adjustable FOV for each car as well.

Oops...my first poll, I screwed up and made it anonymous and we can't see the totals. My bad. Maybe hit agree or disagree under the poll itself. 

Just  a fov slider will do, that sounds a bit overkill on resources for a feature not many people will use imo

Very important in my opinion. They should implement it.

FOV is important, but i really dont see that the camera posistion is. I wouldn't want them to use time on implementing it.

Arnerdo said:
FOV is important, but i really dont see that the camera posistion is. I wouldn't want them to use time on implementing it.
Well in AC, having a savable seat postion for each car is great. Just like real life sometimes the default position isnt that comfortable, for example maybe the shift lights or gauges are out of view behind the steering wheel, or maybe the pillars are in an awkward position, etc the list goes on.

While not a deal breaker, its certainly a nice option to have for any 'sim'.

Arnerdo said:
Well in AC, having a savable seat postion for each car is great. Just like real life sometimes the default position isnt that comfortable, for example maybe the shift lights or gauges are out of view behind the steering wheel, or maybe the pillars are in an awkward position, etc the list goes on.

While not a deal breaker, its certainly a nice option to have for any 'sim'.
I've found I really like the adjustable seat in Euro Truck Simulator 2 (of all things), and would be happy to see the option in more driving games.

In todays day and age. No arcade game of sim should force users to edit XML files and restart the game.

10,000 of thousands of hours wasted by some many customers just to get FOV and seating position reasonable.

Look at iRacing, ProjectCars & Assetto Corsa  

When your in a race car, every single seat position is different, and the reason is because every person wants to see out the windshield differently  plus, if your using a wheel rig, then, having the video on screen be nothing like how your sitting, can be extremely confusing while driving

In todays day and age. No arcade game of sim should force users to edit XML files and restart the game.

10,000 of thousands of hours wasted by some many customers just to get FOV and seating position reasonable.

Look at iRacing, ProjectCars & Assetto Corsa  
...do not forget the best: Raceroom Racing Experience! ;)