Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

1997 Subaru Impreza

Recommended Posts

Are we getting the 1997 Subaru Impreza as part of the season 3+4 DLC?

I have seen it mentioned once somewhere but not again since?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, cjhill said:

Are we getting the 1997 Subaru Impreza as part of the season 3+4 DLC?

I have seen it mentioned once somewhere but not again since?
 

The CM team recorded audio for a '97 car, that is all we know...

...fingers crossed we get the car in a latter season!

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2019 at 8:04 PM, cjhill said:

Are we getting the 1997 Subaru Impreza as part of the season 3+4 DLC?

I have seen it mentioned once somewhere but not again since?
 

If there is support after season 4, than there is strong chance for it!

 as @tbtstt said, there was sound recorded, and they have already modeled interior for that Car, it was used in DR1 as Impreza 2001 model interior

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dani211212 said:

 as @tbtstt said, there was sound recorded, and they have already modeled interior for that Car, it was used in DR1 as Impreza 2001 model interior

The interior they have modelled is for a slightly later car, I think it may have been an S5 WRC: they'd have to change a few little details, but it's pretty much there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

The interior they have modelled is for a slightly later car, I think it may have been an S5 WRC: they'd have to change a few little details, but it's pretty much there!

no, it was for S4 WRC, it was said in time of DR1, i think it was Paul Coleman who confirmed that info..

edit: to be fair He didnt said S4, He said it was 1998 Car, looking at 1998 Wrc it was used the S4 Car?

Edited by dani211212

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

no, it was for S4 WRC, it was said in time of DR1, i think it was Paul Coleman who confirmed that info..

edit: to be fair He didnt said S4, He said it was 1998 Car, looking at 1998 Wrc it was used the S4 Car?

The 1998 was the S5, I don't recall the mode selector being present on the dash on the earlier cars. 

EDIT: 

how fucking hard can it be.jpg

The factory blower vents were in that central dash position on the early cars:

alp_6280.jpg
 

Edited by tbtstt
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×