Dear @PJTierney and the whole DiRT Team,   As a competitive driver at the top end of the player base, I would like to point out a major issue/concern with the organisation of the eSports World Series Championship. This issue has been stated several times by others in the past as well, on Facebook or other media. The World Series website reads as follows: Now clearly this is NOT the case in this championship. The format is organised in a way so that not the fastest drivers in the world qualify but the fastest drivers for each of the three platforms. And this is where the problem, quite clearly, lies.  Underneath you see four pictures of the latest round in Spain (Descenso por Carretera - R5-class). The first image shows you the classification (so far) of all the players regardless of platform. The second to fourth picture shows you the classifications for each of the platforms seperately. What you would expect, is that the top three drivers in the first image qualify as they are obviously the fastest drivers from amongst the whole player base. That, however, is NOT the case. It is in fact the top driver from each of the platforms that will be qualified for the World Series Quarter Finals, regardless if they set a top three time from amongst all drivers or not. If you look closely, the driver who will qualify on Xbox One is not even in the top 10 of fastest times from amongst the whole player base. I, myself, am two seconds faster than him. How is he allowed to qualify for the Quarter Final and others not, even though they are clearly a lot faster? And this platform separation goes on all the way through the Quarter and Semi Finals. Only in the Grand Final will the two fastest drivers from each platform come together to battle it out for the crown. It's not just in the current event that this is an massive issue. It's in EVERY single event. (I'll make a follow up post with another example to prove it.) I'm sorry to say this but none of the Xbox One players deserve to be qualified for the World Series Quarter Finals and neither are most of the PS4 drivers that qualified. Understand me correctly, I don't have anything against those players at all but this is just silly organisation. Look at the time differences! In some events the difference is over 10 or 15 seconds between the top PC time and the top Xbox time (e.g. Week 2 and 3 from Round 1)! How can they be counted amongst the best in the world? Several extremely talented players, TwoTwoOne being one of them and myself (slightly less talented), truly deserve that Quarter Final spot. It's an absolute shame that it has to be like this. And I'm completely sure that many others will see it the same way I do. This is absolutely 100% NOT a competition to find the best driver in the world.