Sign in to follow this  

Copymasters F1 2018 Copy

Dear Codemasters

First i must say Congratulation to this Game. You need 2 Years to Copy 1:1 F1 2018

whats new in F1 2019

1.) F2 with a Short Career Story and the total F2 League (but you can never grow up in F1 League you Race for Nothing)

2.) Driver Transfer

3.) Visual Updates and new Car Handling

And thats it, yeah thats it.. and for this you guys need 2 years?? The next is, you Guys have NO RESPEKT to the drivers the Dies.

Niki Lauda a Legend, one of the most Popular Drivers in F1 Historie and i can not see one Austria Flag in this Game this is a JOKE. You have Official Support from the FIA! There is a AUSTRIA RACE and Zero Flags in this Game ***. Same for other Countrys.

Hubert dies 2019 in Spa, i can See in his Driver description NO Tribute from Codemasters but new Stuff in Shop is Important!!!

The next is your F1 2018 Copy:

1.)NO LASER SCANNED TRACKS IN YEAR 2019 why Codemasters?

2.) Same Reporters, Same Quesions

3.) Same Cut Scenes Pre and after Race

4.) Same Commentator and say always the Same Stuff

5.) Same boring Workstation with same Laptop same Menu

6.) **** this is all F1 2018!!!! No sorry this is incredible!

You Guys patch some stuff in F1 2018 and Call it “New Game“ this is not a NEW GAME this is a better F1 2018 Patch. 

This Call a New Game is SCAM

I write today the FIA a mail the Have guys the what are responsible for this.

This is a BLAME Copymasters.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

I completely agree, what is most important is that they spent 2 years and apparently didn't do anything since pretty much all the problems from 2018 are still here but f1 2019 doesn't have a safety car so they cut down on features

• Agree 2

They didn't copy all, they completely left out the online championship mode that was used by many, which still confuses and annoys many people 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Tesires said:

Dear Codemasters

First i must say Congratulation to this Game. You need 2 Years to Copy 1:1 F1 2018

whats new in F1 2019

1.) F2 with a Short Career Story and the total F2 League (but you can never grow up in F1 League you Race for Nothing)

2.) Driver Transfer

3.) Visual Updates and new Car Handling

And thats it, yeah thats it.. and for this you guys need 2 years?? The next is, you Guys have NO RESPEKT to the drivers the Dies.

Niki Lauda a Legend, one of the most Popular Drivers in F1 Historie and i can not see one Austria Flag in this Game this is a JOKE. You have Official Support from the FIA! There is a AUSTRIA RACE and Zero Flags in this Game ***. Same for other Countrys.

Hubert dies 2019 in Spa, i can See in his Driver description NO Tribute from Codemasters but new Stuff in Shop is Important!!!

The next is your F1 2018 Copy:

1.)NO LASER SCANNED TRACKS IN YEAR 2019 why Codemasters?

2.) Same Reporters, Same Quesions

3.) Same Cut Scenes Pre and after Race

4.) Same Commentator and say always the Same Stuff

5.) Same boring Workstation with same Laptop same Menu

6.) **** this is all F1 2018!!!! No sorry this is incredible!

You Guys patch some stuff in F1 2018 and Call it “New Game“ this is not a NEW GAME this is a better F1 2018 Patch. 

This Call a New Game is SCAM

I write today the FIA a mail the Have guys the what are responsible for this.

This is a BLAME Copymasters.

do you think they can make completely new game in six month ?

• Disagree 1

• The career mode of their F1 games are repetitive as hell. It is always said how great the game looks but they don't do anything with their great graphics. It looks good and that is it. No new animations, intros, podium celebrations, etc.
  • "Commentator" intros are almost always the same making it unnecessary in the first place.
  • Track intro animations are also pretty much the same.
  • Interviews become annoying because it is the same question & answer only asked & answered in a different way.
  • There is absolutely no story after F2. F2 rivalry between you, WEBER & BUTLER is the best part of the whole career mode and it is not even F1. After F2 the career mode is a complete copy of F1 2018 with driver transfers + WEBER & BUTLER.
  • Generally the game still has bugs and glitches that exist since F1 2016.
  • Safety Car barely comes out. (Saftey Car feature really seems to be CM's kryptonite, I mean 2015 did not even have it at all)
  • Penalty System is punishing all drivers involved instead of the one T-Boning half the field in T1 and other hard braking zones. Track limits are inconsistent in the majority of the corners of the calendar. You can cut some corners in a specific angle and get away with it gaining time. On the other hand you go off track on the exits of some turns, which costs you time and you get a penalty on top of the time lost. Since 2015 we are still waiting for a proper penalty system.
  • Their highlights feature works like a$z recording the whole field getting past a camera that keeps on recording the same part of the track for 10 more seconds after. Then it just records random moments while missing or cutting off all the actual great moments like overtakes. The only good thing about the highlights feature is the slow motion shots but they come barely once in every highlights video. Exported videos have a very low bitrate and only 30FPS. Half hearted implementation like many other features of this game. We wanted a FULL REPLAY FEATURE where we could watch, save and export the entire race from different angles and driver perspectives like after grand prix and career mode races. Apparently that is too much to ask even though Supreme Commander, a game from 2007, had exactly that.
  • Another example for half hearted implementations would be the driver transfers in career mode. Everyone wanted it for years and they go "Alright, alright, here! Have your bloody driver transfers and leave us alone!" *throws driver transfers into the game that are unrealistically fast and break championships*

All of this mess comes down to Codemasters Birmingham, including Lee Mather (Game Driector) being one of the most half hearted and most clueless (in terms of Formula 1 motorsport) developers in the history of gaming.

The only way I can see them getting all those great ratings and "Best Racing Game Of The Year" awards and what not is by imagining that the people rating the games got temporary amnesia, forgetting or simply ignoring the fact that the game is part of a series where the previous two titles barely differ from it.

I don't see a bright future for this game series because every time I open the comments section of their forums or a twitter post regarding F1 games by CM the majority there are always the same negative comments about bugs and features. It just shows that they are losing their community.

The new Xbox and PS are going to be released next year. I assume that F1 2020 will be a complete copy of 2019 + some new premium liveries and the final game on the current engine. I just cannot believe that F1 2019 has been in development for 2 years. At the first glance and couple of minutes into the game it felt like a new game. However, once you get a bit deeper into it you basically play the same game as last year. They probably wanted to release it as early as it was to focus on coding a new engine for F1 2021 in two years. F1 2021 will most likely be next gen. New engine and all like F1 2015. If 2021 does not kick a$z then it is only going to get even worse and it is already pretty bad. Their game development progression from one game to the next is so slow that they just need a good kick starter base game which F1 2015 was the complete opposite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

56 minutes ago, massa88 said:

do you think they can make completely new game in six month ?

We do when they say "THAT THIS GAME WAS IN DEVELOPMENT FOR 2 YEARS!" 

• Agree 3

Wow, great post, very perceptive. What did you expect for a sport that doesn't change that much except for the liveries, drivers and performance. Be glad they offer the long wished for F2 and try their best to be as creative as possible within the boundaries. (outcome is a point of discussion, true) Now off you go and post your letter.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, 1512marcel said:

Wow, great post, very perceptive. What did you expect for a sport that doesn't change that much except for the liveries, drivers and performance. Be glad they offer the long wished for F2 and try their best to be as creative as possible within the boundaries. (outcome is a point of discussion, true) Now off you go and post your letter.

You are basically Rick Grimes from the Walking Dead when Negan and the Saviors came to take almost all their stuff and in the end he even thanked them for it.

• Haha 1

nah, worth every cent I spent on it ... ok, I got it for $1 with a wheel but I use it for fun and mainly TT's for the track of the current  F1 weekend

Lee Mather (Game Driector) being one of the most half hearted and most clueless (in terms of Formula 1 motorsport) developers in the history of gaming.

I agree at least when Steve Hood (remember him) had some passion for the games. Lee Mather doesn't look interested at all plus he's happy to lie through his teeth in press interviews to build up the false hype every year. Here's a bit of advice if you can't fit it into your game in time at least test the bloody thing for issues including (your engine) F1 2015 was an absolute mess and I feel we are paying for that every single year since then.     

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

10 hours ago, MrGhostO1O said:

You are basically Rick Grimes from the Walking Dead when Negan and the Saviors came to take almost all their stuff and in the end he even thanked them for it.

You know why he thanked them...? Because he didn't had to carry all that stuff anymore.

• Haha 1

That has nothing to do with it being disrespectful towards Senna or Prost. You can however discuss the scenarios and/or the challenges but both of these great drivers having a seperate chapter in a game to me is showing them respect. But that's just my opinion.

Edited by 1512marcel

There is one thing that is copied from F1 games since 2015. the stupid ERS light on the back of the car that doesn't even simulate harvesting and battery problems

• Agree 1

I think that's just a feature to enhance the overall realism feel rather then it actually showing harvesting and/or battery problems. I find it only logical that those features that remain the same get copied into the next game. Unfortunately, some bugs get copied over too, and that should not happen but get solved into the next edition.

you also forgot to add that the multiplayer car was added. weekly events and leagues for multiplayer was also a new addition. you can look at highlights from your previous races and save them as well the theatre which gives really good info about the cars aswell. if you look to something like fifa which is a sports game it hasn't really changed that much other than the players on the teams and maybe some game mechanics changed

Edited by Nightfire1964
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

you also forgot to add that the multiplayer car was added. weekly events and leagues for multiplayer was also a new addition. you can look at highlights from your previous races and save them as well the theatre which gives really good info about the cars aswell. if you look to something like fifa which is a sports game it hasn't really changed that much other than the players on the teams and maybe some game mechanics changed

I don't know about that as Fifa have made some changes this year by making it a more cinematic experience with interviews and such and the ability to customise your avatar in career mode. It looks kind of cool actually though I'm not really that far into my career on that game yet but that's mostly because I haven't played it in a while and I've been just to busy with other things it's also one of the main reasons why I haven't managed to get back to the F1 game but I think the upgraded graphics were good especially the night race graphics. Admittedly I don't see myself buying next years though mostly because I've kind of stopped watching it now due to not being able to watch the channel it's on. Also with the new consoles next year I don' t see CM making massive changes