Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Only 2 major Gripes with F1 2019

1/ Hate the exit .....when I want to exit just the one  end session and confirmation needed....I dont want to cycle back to the start screen and select exit again. I just want to exit and at the most ONE confirmation yes/no

2/ A good online manual that goes into depth

• Like 1

17 hours ago, will54 said:

1/ Hate the exit .....when I want to exit just the one  end session and confirmation needed....I dont want to cycle back to the start screen and select exit again. I just want to exit and at the most ONE confirmation yes/no

Whilst it's annoying at times, this needs to stay in every product people use.

If you accidentally click "exit" in game, then you would lose all your progress up until that point. It can save people a lot of headaches. Just the same as IRL if you accidentally close an Excel sheet before saving, it needs to warn you in case you lose your hard work.

I say they need to keep this in the game, 100%.

• Agree 1

I have only one major issue with the game and it is the fact drivers are not requested to drive inside their cockpit anytime. Driving sitting on top of the car should not be an option. Looking at a replay with T-Cam is correct but not driving with it because it's a kind of unofficial assist.

Edited by Lescadres
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

On 11/28/2019 at 10:50 AM, Lescadres said:

I have only one major issue with the game and it is the fact drivers are not requested to drive inside their cockpit anytime. Driving sitting on top of the car should not be an option. Looking at a replay with T-Cam is correct but not driving with it because it's a kind of unofficial assist.

There should be a trophy for completing a whole season in cockpit (realistic) view only. They would definitely get more players using it and maybe some will stay there. Esports sadly will always use tcam for the same reason that sportsmen and women will always use drugs. It gives you an unfair advantage. 

• Agree 2

On 11/28/2019 at 5:50 PM, Lescadres said:

So because it's an "unofficial assist" it should be removed? The different camera modes and assists are there in order to make racing games accessible. Even some "simulators" such as rF2 include assists and different views.

Sure there could be a mode in which the game is limited to cockpit and such, but it shouldn't be completely removed...

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, UP100 said:

So because it's an "unofficial assist" it should be removed? The different camera modes and assists are there in order to make racing games accessible. Even some "simulators" such as rF2 include assists and different views.

Sure there could be a mode in which the game is limited to cockpit and such, but it shouldn't be completely removed...

Of course it shouldn't be removed, but the default should be cockpit cos you know, that's what the driver actually SEES, then if the player changes to an assist cam the game should ask ARE YOU SURE? ESPORTS WILL BE DISABLED IF YOU CHOOSE THIS VIEW. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2