Milestones not triggering

•          milestones: AIRTIME, NEAR MISS and TWO WHEELS don't seem to trigger
  •          PC/Steam
  •          Ultimate Edition, latest patch
  •          Career mode & multiplayer, does not matter
  •          Multiple 'airtime' displayed during races (some very long ones on San Fran), but the milestone never triggers. Same thing with 'two wheels'. For 'near miss' I don't even know what to do to score it, I don't think I've ever seen it being displayed on screen
  •          using Gamepad

Good news is that every other milestone seems to trigger nicely, those three are broken though.

• Agree 1

Same thing here, I just open a similar topic few days ago,I tried so hard, but not triggered. Same thing about the near miss, I don't even had a clue what it is and how to do it. I even try to finish second place, just fragments of seconds after the first one, it's not that. I tried everything it must be a big glitch

OK, I was wrong about AIRTIME, managed to unlock 1st level today, after long and frantic San Fran race.

Also, I was able to see 'two wheels' popup few times, so I guess it also triggers.

The problem is, that it takes a lot to even unlock level 1 of those two (still don't have TWO WHEELS).

NEAR MISS is a complete mistery though. Never seen it being scored, I have no idea what to do to score it, so I guess it won't trigger ever.

Hey - going to bring this one up with the team this week and see if we can do some digging. If you have any further details (platform you're on, relevant images, more examples), that would be massively useful. Thank you 

After today's patch, Near Miss is triggering!

Still not sure about the conditions, but I see it now during races and I have 1st level accolade unlocked now.