Sign in to follow this  

Dirtgame Official Club Sweden Whiteout

@PJTierney I have just tried to compete in Sweden in the official Dirtgame Club ... Of course despite more and more people telling that in Sweden with night and snowing it is  complete witheout in VR you had to set the weather in the 12 stages of Sweden.

Instead of setting day clear for all stages you had to put the weather in it. Result is VR players are strongly affected because they literally cant see basically anything. Why not setting day clear for all stages and make it equal for all players despite the platform they are using ?

This is completely totally unfair man. We have repeated over and over a million times take the weather out of VR or make it in a way we can see the road while we drive. It is totally unfair we (VR players) cannot compete like that

Edited by koog2003
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

It does not only affect VR. I will just skip Sweden and not even try to run it. Sweden is the worst location of all in my opinion. I was not a big fan of it in first Dirt Rally but here I just hate it and skip everything connected with Sweden 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 11/30/2019 at 11:42 AM, Snoopy43 said:

It does not only affect VR. I will just skip Sweden and not even try to run it. Sweden is the worst location of all in my opinion. I was not a big fan of it in first Dirt Rally but here I just hate it and skip everything connected with Sweden

I love Sweden it is by far my favorite rally track (as long as it stays in Day light clear weather of course).