Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Why can I save only 8 settings?

You have 8 special sections with gravel.
If I want to save the settings for the wet road then I have nowhere to do it ...

• Agree 1

yup, it sucks. need more.

it's worse in RX because there are now more tracks than save slots!

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, somethingthing said:

Its different setup sections for asphalt, snow and gravel.

Still needs more tho - and that's coming from the "weird" driver who refuses to tune cars and only runs stock setups.

Gravel alone would need more than 8 setups. Finland Dry/Wet, Greece Dry/Wet, Wales Dry/Wet, and New England Dry/Wet could burn those 8 slots because all of those are very different setups for people. And there are still even more locations you could need setups for, before factoring in "test" or "work-in-progress" setups. If you already have 7 setups you like, you're forced to save the last slot for your "test bench" or you're forced to screenshot/write things down on paper.

The setup save data should be tiny, absolutely unnoticeable on your system, so give us unlimited slots. There is no reason to limit them, and if you must limit them then at least use something no sane person will hit like 99 setups per car.

• Agree 1

Just now, Mike Dee said:

Still needs more tho - and that's coming from the "weird" driver who refuses to tune cars and only runs stock setups.

Gravel alone would need more than 8 setups. Finland Dry/Wet, Greece Dry/Wet, Wales Dry/Wet, and New England Dry/Wet could burn those 8 slots because all of those are very different setups for people. And there are still even more locations you could need setups for, before factoring in "test" or "work-in-progress" setups. If you already have 7 setups you like, you're forced to save the last slot for your "test bench" or you're forced to screenshot/write things down on paper.

The setup save data should be tiny, absolutely unnoticeable on your system, so give us unlimited slots. There is no reason to limit them, and if you must limit them then at least use something no sane person will hit like 99 setups per car.

Im not saying we dont need more slots but i was telling op that it wasnt the same list for asphalt, gravel and snow. I didnt know this neither until a week or so ago. 🙂

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, somethingthing said:

Its different setup sections for asphalt, snow and gravel.

oh as far as I know, most people around here know that ahahahaha

I'm fine with having one setup per location, plus an extra one for the tarmac locations in the wet. but I don't mind this stuff as much.

I Fourth this. Need many more slots.

Edited by bn880

On 12/10/2019 at 2:39 PM, ianism said:

oh as far as I know, most people around here know that ahahahaha

I'm fine with having one setup per location, plus an extra one for the tarmac locations in the wet. but I don't mind this stuff as much.

not op apparently 🙂

• Agree 1