Failed to verify intergrity of the game files. You have been kicked from the session.

Hello,

I started playing F1 2019 just a few days ago on PC via STEAM, I didn't get any problems in the career mode, then I headed to multiplayer, where I was able to join a lobby, start a session but just sometime after starting a race I am kicked from the session. This is the message I receive: "Failed to verify the integrity of the game files. You have been kicked from the session."

I don't use any outside mods or STEAM WORKSHOP mods, I obviously don't cheat, already tried searching for this problem, and I only found a page from STEAM forums, but there is no solution to the problem.

I already tried to verify files through steam and running steam as administrator.

This is really annoying me on the last few days since I can't play the multiplayer, what can I do to solve it?

My specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64bits

Intel Core i7-950

Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 960 - Driver 441.41 from 11/26/2019

16,0 GB RAM Memory

DirectX 11 (Since I'm on windows 7)

F1 2019 VERSION 1.18.1

3 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

No need to run Steam as an administrator. Probably not a good idea to either.

Uh, ok. So what is your solution?

Hi @Rods0xy19,

Thanks for your post.

You did mention you 'tried' to verify your steam files. Just in case you didn't succeed, the process is below:

Open Steam> Library> F1 2019> Right Click> Properties> Local Files> Verify Integrity Of Game Files.

11 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Rods0xy19,

Thanks for your post.

You did mention you 'tried' to verify your steam files. Just in case you didn't succeed, the process is below:

Open Steam> Library> F1 2019> Right Click> Properties> Local Files> Verify Integrity Of Game Files.

Hey BarryBL, thanks for the suggestion, I verified the files again, yet so, it succeeded and I still have the problem.

11 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Windows Update. DirectX 11.1

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/179113/how-to-install-the-latest-version-of-directx

In my experience, Ultimate SKUs of Windows 7 are pirated and the updates are turned off to prevent it failing validation. Not accusing you of anything, just IME.

Hey steviejay69, I do understand what you mean, even though I'm one of the few persons in the world who owns an original copy of windows (lol). I contacted Codemasters via e-mail, and they seen to be working on the problem, if they manage to find it, I'll let you know so you can pass the solution forward to someone who also needs it one day... Thanks for all your attention anyway. ❤️

• Thanks 1