Sign in to follow this  

Codemasters, please, update the Volkswagen Polo R5

I think the the Volkswagen Polo R5 needs a new redesign of the mirrors and the turbo sound.

As you can see in the video, the Volkswagen Polo R5 uses a differents mirrors what we have in the game (we have the car's presentation mirrors). And obiously, as you can hear in the video, we haven't that caracteristic turbo sound. 

Codemasters, please, update the car 🙏🙏

Edited by Geluco

I agree with you on that sound but I think is will difficult to do it. 
Regarding mirrors... you can use both versions - one is carbon fiber and the other one is from street car. So it does not matter that much. If you are rich you go for carbon fiber - it is simple 🙂 we were using both specifications this year in different rallies/tests. 

As a fun fact I noticed last year that M Sport (I am not sure about the other teams) was using „classic” mirrors for Super Special Stages and for the normal stages they went with carbon fiber with some aero in them. 

40 minutes ago, Snoopy43 said:

I agree with you on that sound but I think is will difficult to do it. 
Regarding mirrors... you can use both versions - one is carbon fiber and the other one is from street car. So it does not matter that much. If you are rich you go for carbon fiber - it is simple 🙂 we were using both specifications this year in different rallies/tests. 

As a fun fact I noticed last year that M Sport (I am not sure about the other teams) was using „classic” mirrors for Super Special Stages and for the normal stages they went with carbon fiber with some aero in them. 

Thaks for the answer. I didn't know it, I thought that the carbon mirrors came with the "base" car and you didn't have to pay more 😜. Althoung i think that the car looks more racing with them 😊

PD: what's your team?

9 hours ago, Geluco said:

Thaks for the answer. I didn't know it, I thought that the carbon mirrors came with the "base" car and you didn't have to pay more 😜. Althoung i think that the car looks more racing with them 😊

PD: what's your team?

No problem 🙂

I work for Lotos Rally Team.

• Like 1