DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Any further updates for F1 2019?

Hi @BarryBL:

could u pls tell us any further updates or the plan u r gonna to work on for the game?

Just like Patch 1.05 Notes:

Post patch 1.05, we are working through a number of updates which are a little further off, but these should all be made available over the next couple of months:

1. Paul Ricard Pit Lane Update – July/August
  2. Visual Car Updates – August. You will be delighted to hear that we will be adding the Ferrari 90 Anniversary logo onto the engine cover as part of this update!
  3. F2 2019 Season – September
  • Like 1

Hi @wenjunyang1990,

We are continuing to support F1 2019 longer than any other previous title and are always adding the latest patch notes to these forums when the patch/hotfix goes live.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @wenjunyang1990,

We are continuing to support F1 2019 longer than any other previous title and are always adding the latest patch notes to these forums when the patch/hotfix goes live.

Hi @BarryBL

Great. Hope u update the car livery and DRS zones as real.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @wenjunyang1990,

We are continuing to support F1 2019 longer than any other previous title and are always adding the latest patch notes to these forums when the patch/hotfix goes 

Exterior cams in assists like any other real world racer?

Fix tuning so the same camber and toe doesnt dominate every track, from Monza to Monaco?

Laser scanned and accurate tracks that have been standard since last gen in real world racers?

AI that doesn't brake check you going into DRS?

At least one single competition/lobby for no assist users?

Standard things people have been needing for months, yet all we get are DLC car paint, suits, gloves, and helmets (each sold separately).

It wouldn't be so bad if Codies didnt have it in them. The clearly do as Dirt 2.0 is very good.

Many people came to F1 19 for the first time in years because it was supposed to have been improved. 

Wheels are heavily marketed for this game and in this game, yet there is Zero concern for the sim racers that use them.

Have a nice day, looking forward to the Christmas helmets etc.

Edited by DaleRossi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So please fix the Rain issue. I know I am a very casual player. AI of 80, use all the assistes except automative ERS and only do 50% race distances. Racing in the rain has become intolerable. The car does not brake where it needs to and even if I get the corner right, the car infront of me takes off in the rain around 3rd or 4th gear. I decided to simulate a race last night to avoid having to deal with the issue, only to finish last because I was the only car to pit. I was 5th on the grid in dry qualifying. I loved this game pre patch 1.05, now I am disheartened and losing interest.

I know I am not the target market, but I'd like to, at beginner level, be able to find the right front and rear wing, qualify within 3 tenths of my teammate if I get it right, and have a real chance to win a 50% race dry or wet. I can adjust AI up if I get better, but I don't want to have to change it race to race, or between qualifying and race, and certainly not between dry and wet- especially if the race is mixed conditions.

• Confused 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi @wenjunyang1990,

@BarryBL

His question is a valid one right? 

And then you give such a non-answer.. very disrespectful 

With supporting you mean: "squeeze every last penny out of the game" 
With supporting we mean: "Fix your broken game, make it enjoyable,  start giving us what we paid for 'already' "

Tell us. What are the plans? Which bugs will you be fixing? 
When can we finally expect another big patch that fixes bugs not introduced in the last patch? 
This game has problems (as can be seen in a very extensive list in a different part of the forum)

It really baffles me that you don't take your customers serious enough to give them an honest answer to their questions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2019 at 11:00 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi @wenjunyang1990,

Typical PR reply We believe it when we see it. 

• Like 1