Jump to content Jump to content

Lydden Hill, UK – Available Now in DiRT Rally 2.0


Recommended Posts

 

Before we begin, a note for PS4 players in Europe:

Due to unforseen circumstances, Lydden Hill, UK (due to release on December 3) will be delayed by a few days on PlayStation EU store.

We are working with Sony to release this content as soon as possible.

Other platforms/regions are unaffected and will release as planned

 

I have every DLCs, so seasons 1-4.
I don´t remember any track release without somekind of problems, however obviously those are not caused by CM.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Minor spot @PJTierney...

"along with the UK round of GRC Rallycross Europe".

...Lydden never hosted GRC Rallycross Europe: that series changed it's name to Titans RX before its first season (last year) and won't be back again in 2020. 

Lydden has hosted two British Championship and one BTRDA round the last two years, next year it will host two of each. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MJV1973 said:

 

Before we begin, a note for PS4 players in Europe:

Due to unforseen circumstances, Lydden Hill, UK (due to release on December 3) will be delayed by a few days on PlayStation EU store.

We are working with Sony to release this content as soon as possible.

Other platforms/regions are unaffected and will release as planned

 

I have every DLCs, so seasons 1-4.
I don´t remember any track release without somekind of problems, however obviously those are not caused by CM.

The UK store has been a **** fest since March... Updates just arnt happening. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Social Media & Community Team
51 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Minor spot @PJTierney...

"along with the UK round of GRC Rallycross Europe".

...Lydden never hosted GRC Rallycross Europe: that series changed it's name to Titans RX before its first season (last year) and won't be back again in 2020. 

Lydden has hosted two British Championship and one BTRDA round the last two years, next year it will host two of each. 

I used the in-game description.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jay84 said:

Its not on UK psn.... *Sigh* Getting really ****** off with Sony uk`s incompetence... 

Why the complain? Normally they have it released within 24 hours. You not have the patience to wait a bit? Now there is a PSN EU issue out of CM hands. 

Life will look much better if you look a bit more positive and have a bit of patience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gleylancer571 said:

Actually, there should be a compensation or a bonus for each Playstation User
It is not the first time that there are problems with DLCs and you have now paid for it

Come on, be serious.... Same reaction for you. 

5 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Why the complain? Normally they have it released within 24 hours. You not have the patience to wait a bit? Now there is a PSN EU issue out of CM hands. 

Life will look much better if you look a bit more positive and have a bit of patience.

If you already get frustrated of a DLC gets a little delay, than yout life is probably very difficult. I feel sorry for you.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not available for me. I am on xbox in UX, own all the extra content but I am being asked to by this. Get your s*** together Codemasters. This has happened almost every time a DLC is released, and now its happening not only with Dirt Rally, it also is happening with Grid. Your process is broken, Get it fixed or start firing people. Pathetic.

It finally showed up a day late. And when it installed, it sats Yrack 11 Name. not Lydden hill.

 

Edited by todd
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just bought Lydden Hill and it's a blast. But i'm a bit disappointed because i can't race that track in the World Rallycross Championship or in a custom championship because we have now 13 tracks for 12 slots. Hope they can do something for that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Social Media & Community Team
3 hours ago, math444 said:

I've just bought Lydden Hill and it's a blast. But i'm a bit disappointed because i can't race that track in the World Rallycross Championship or in a custom championship because we have now 13 tracks for 12 slots. Hope they can do something for that!

Custom is possible though you’ll have to drop another track. 12 is the limit and I believe it’s such a limit for a reason.

Lydden isn’t going to be in WRX mode because it wasn’t part of the 2018 season, and when the 2019 season update is added it won’t be in there either as Silverstone was the UK round.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...