Version 1.2 / Season 1 - Update Notes

Quick note: on PS4, patches that prepare the game for Season 1 content are now going live. Later on in the day, the switch will be flicked and the new content will be available to play - so there'll be a short period where you can see the new content, but can't jump in just yet. It'll look something like this... 

As it's available to all players, the Paris circuit will be available to play as soon as you download this patch 🙂

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CordedQuill42 said:

I will not go cry to the admins, I will instead remind you that I care about the game too. You guys STILL hate me over that COMMUNITY LEADER joke, Please get over it.

Good to hear at least someone cares about the idiotic yippee yay pickup trucks and braindead oval racing 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, MrMadArnie said:

Good to hear at least someone cares about the idiotic yippee yay pickup trucks and braindead oval racing 🤣

Said the person who wanted Codemasters to change their name to Electronic Arts over a issue about "Community" on AI removal. They said it would be done as early as Season 2, So THAT is your answer. You are basically attacking a defeated horse.

Again, GET OVER IT. You guys need to honestly drop your attitude.

Edited by CordedQuill42
More like a attack on a person for liking a "dead" game
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Katzenkralle91 said:

I play it on my xbox one and there is no content update season 1 update @ChrisGrovesMCM

As announced on here and the GRID social channels, Season 1 for Xbox One is slightly delayed. We still expect it to release later in the week and I'll update everyone when it's live 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Now I am super excited,

grid  season 1 available to all players and game type , standard and ultimate game

after updating grid I was met with this content is locked ,head over to the PlayStation store,

the store says this content cannot be selected at this time,

so I get the iPad out only to read it's not live yet,

now I was super excited, 

how long do we expect to wait before it goes live on ps4,

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

As announced on here and the GRID social channels, Season 1 for Xbox One is slightly delayed. We still expect it to release later in the week and I'll update everyone when it's live 🙂 

Thank you for you answer, okay good to know it, after I come home from my Work I can't wait to play season 1 😄

On 12/3/2019 at 2:41 PM, GavinMac said:

@ChrisGrovesMCM Has the issue with the Lujiazui Eight Ring been fixed so we can actually race it in multiplayer?

BUMP for this post. The track is broken in MP, has been since day one and needs fixed (unless it has been fixed in the Season 1 release?)

Update: Season 1 content is now available to PS4 players in America. All other PS4 territories are set to be live by midnight GMT today 🏁

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Update: Season 1 content is now available to PS4 players in America. All other PS4 territories are set to be live by midnight GMT today 🏁

Thankyou Chris,

good things always comes at midnight to those who wait, or so I've been told 😍

An early Christmas present from codemasters 🙏❤️

14 minutes ago, senna94f1 said:

Thankyou Chris,

good things always comes at midnight to those who wait, or so I've been told 😍

An early Christmas present from codemasters 🙏❤️

Normally You dont PAY for your own presents XD 

• Thanks 1

Guys, where is the loan car of the Hatchback pack? I don't have the Season 1 DLC, but still wanted to test the car and the class. Paris is there with all the variations, but the car (was the Clio, right?) Is nowhere to be found... does not even appear in the garage for me.

36 minutes ago, Leocp said:

Guys, where is the loan car of the Hatchback pack? I don't have the Season 1 DLC, but still wanted to test the car and the class. Paris is there with all the variations, but the car (was the Clio, right?) Is nowhere to be found... does not even appear in the garage for me.

Isn't it multiplayer only?

Are there even loan cars for singleplayer?

18 minutes ago, painisawarning said:

Isn't it multiplayer only?

Are there even loan cars for singleplayer?

For GRID players without Ultimate Edition, the Renault Clio is available in Free Play and Multiplayer events as a loan car.

1 hour ago, Leocp said:

It only appears in the quick race car select.  I'd try looking for it in invitational personally.  It won't appear in your garage unless you either bought Season 1 or an Ultimate Edition upgrade.

I've just waited up to midnight and this season 1 was free to standard and ultimate players,

well guess what it's bloody £9.49 , what a joke ,

you might as well buy season pass £19.99 ,

and season pass was half price of £9.99 almost 2 weeks ago,

to say I am ****** off is a understatement,

this game has very few tracks for £50 and now you want me to pay more money for something that should have been free,

i was led to believe 1 week ago it was free and same today was led to believe this content was free.

6 hours ago, Jay84 said:

Normally You dont PAY for your own presents XD 

Well I was led to believe it was free,

was pay for this £9.49 when season pass is only £19.99,

my bad I actually believed codemasters were putting more content for us into the game for free,

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CordedQuill42 said:

Said the person who wanted Codemasters to change their name to Electronic Arts over a issue about "Community" on AI removal. They said it would be done as early as Season 2, So THAT is your answer. You are basically attacking a defeated horse.

So when you write that they said it would be done as early as Season 2 you are refering to the removal of the AI in multiplayer, right? Thank you for the information, didnt know that. Sounds great!  

16 hours ago, CordedQuill42 said:

It is delayed until Friday

Awsome! Didn't know a date was set, Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Update: PS4 went live globally at midnight GMT last night. 

For Xbox One, we're expecting Season 1 to roll out imminently - like, now. It'll progressively roll out to all territories but shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to be live globally 🙂

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Update: PS4 ging letzte Nacht um Mitternacht GMT weltweit online. 

Für Xbox One erwarten wir, dass Staffel 1 unmittelbar bevorsteht - wie jetzt. Es wird nach und nach in allen Gebieten eingeführt, sollte aber nicht länger als ein paar Stunden dauern, bis es weltweit verfügbar ist 🙂

Yeeeeeeah I can download it on my xbox one I can't walt! 😄

Chris,

i thought this was free content,

so why would anyone pay £9.49 for something that should have been free, you Might as well buy season pass £20 and even more amazing it was only £9.99,

my thinking was that's see how decent this free content is before I take the plunge and buy season pass,

not one word was mentioned that it cost £9.49 ,.

and forgive me but when you compare the standard game for £50 , don't you think it should contain a lot more content,,

to say I am still unhappy this morning is an understatement,💔

Ps ,it's not available to all players is it. If you want to be technical.

so the thumbs down means you more than happy to buy a full game at £50 and then she'll out more money to get the actual full game,

i have no problems paying for dlc or season pass but I draw the line with 15 tracks ,

like I say I don't post to be negative or positive, I post in a non biased way , 

and again technically it's not for all the players,, unless you have £9.49 so that's subjective 🙏

Edited by senna94f1
Bad spelling,my bad
  • Disagree 2

17 hours ago, JMJRulz14 said:

It only appears in the quick race car select.  I'd try looking for it in invitational personally.  It won't appear in your garage unless you either bought Season 1 or an Ultimate Edition upgrade.

Nope... it is not there either. I checked all the classes and the car is nowhere to be found...