Version 1.2 / Season 1 - Update Notes

15 hours ago, senna94f1 said:

Well I was led to believe it was free,

Hi there - where/how were you led to believe that all the content is available to all players? 

We've been very clear on the content and its availability. If you have any further questions, all details are here: http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/11/grid-season-1-coming-december-4-hot-hatch-showdown/

Or feel free to DM me 

• Agree 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, senna94f1 said:

you might as well buy season pass £19.99 ,

Where is it £19.99 because on XBox store it's £29.99 for season's 1-3 + VIP bonus credits.

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Jay84 said:

£10 for 4 cars and some races? *****... 

If you consider the combined prices for all those F1 2019 'trinkets' Codemasters have swamped the XBox store (add-ons) with over the past couple of months then £10 is a mere drop in the ocean. Or to put things a little more in perspective; for roughly the same price of the last batch of F1 cosmetics you could instead purchase (on Xbox) a brand new boxed copy of Grid, a digital key for Battlefield V DX edition and possibly still have change for one of those nasty '1000g in 20 mins' games.

Long gone are the days when a game was just a game.... 

• Agree 1

On 5 December 2019 at 3:59 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hi there - where/how were you led to believe that all the content is available to all players? 

We've been very clear on the content and its availability. If you have any further questions, all details are here: http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/11/grid-season-1-coming-december-4-hot-hatch-showdown/

Or feel free to DM me 

Hi Chris, 

i have DM you,

but nowhere does it say this content is £9.49 ,

regarding season pass it's not £20 it's £24.99 my bad ,

i do enjoy this game but has a very short life span due to the very low content for a triple AAA title for £50 ,

and don't see why I should have to pay more money to have more content that should have been in the game in the first place,

And again should have been clearly stated that new content is £9.49 and not available to all the players,

why because I don't have £9.49 , available to all the players means it's free lol,

Its also a shame that this content was not coordinated with the Sony psn store 2 weeks which had a sale of  games and season pass just over 2 weeks ago,

so much for Christmas spirit lol

Edited by senna94f1
My bad spelling.
  • Agree 3

5 hours ago, senna94f1 said:

why because I don't have £9.49 , available to all the players means it's free lol,

Well at least the blog post uses "Available to Ultimate Edition players" for those things that are available for Ultimate Edition players.

They also use "available free for all players" for the track/update that is free/forced and available for all players.

• Agree 3

6 hours ago, UP100 said:

Well at least the blog post uses "Available to Ultimate Edition players" for those things that are available for Ultimate Edition players.

They also use "available free for all players" for the track/update that is free/forced and available for all players.

it dosent really matters tbh,,

that was the blog , but the posts statement said it was available to all the players if again we are going to be technical,

i suppose they call it in the business world using choice words 😇 And not the actual words ,

again I am 53 and a long time sim racer, it's just a shame there's no goodwill spirit anymore 🙏

Have a good Sunday evening people ❤️

i miss the old days where you bought a finished game.

then 1-2 yrs later a expansion pack roughly 1/2 the price of a game netted you with double the game.

Plus "modders" helped fill in the game more.

Edited by OugaBooga
missed some stuff
  • Agree 4