Game is just boring

Races are usually boring, no crashes no safety cars. Ai is perfect and never make mistakes in f1 2017 they were safety cars or ai could have tyre puncture this was not most realistic feature but in my opinion races were more interesing. What you think about that?

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Turn on sim damage, turn all assists off, race in cockpit mode and set race to full length. Then challenge yourself to survive the whole race. Nail biting action for sure, but forget about finishing well lol. Racing with assists on for long races in this version indeed is the most boring experience I agree with you. Ai are on rails... 

• Agree 3

Sorry to hear that. Too me the game is challenging enough and like sloppy says, make it more difficult for yourself. 

• Agree 2

A couple of wishes that would make the game less boring:

1. Please CM add some more AI driver mistakes/chrashes in the game. 
  2. Add technical failures for the players in grand prix mode. It brings excitement in the game even when you are in the lead with +10 seconds but still have fears for engine problems.  
  3. Randomize the driver/team performance a  bit more (or even better add a randomize slider in the game that you can set yourself). And please change the performance of Albon. In almost every grand prix he is starting from the 2 front rows but he falls back during the race to p6 everytime. He is holding upp the pack behind the first couple of lapps (he should start and finish 6th normally).  
  4. Add a functionality where you can set your grid position when you are doing a quick race without qualifying. It's fun to start at the back with Lewis or Max.
  5. Add an option in carreer mode without doing the practice sessions excercises to earn points. Just earn points based on your results during qualifying and race (also for the AI drivers)

Well this topic has become a wishlist again, i'm sorry for that. 

• Like 1

How can you guys enjoy a game with dull races?! I’m not saying I want a simulator-grade game, just for god sake let some exciting things happen like safety cars / ai errors and crashes (like real life). How can people be this blind ignoring this things?! THIS GAME IS B O R I N G, it needs to be more unpredictable and dynamic. I’m sick to drive around the circuits waiting for the last lap. 

• Agree 1

Hi.

I am not having the same issue. On my first carreer and made it to Italy this far, its my first time playing the F1 game and no assissts, cockpit view, Fanatec wheel/pedals, 100% race week and 100 difficult.

So far there have been alot of VSC, about 10 SC, alot of tecnical DNF from Ai and crasches. And the races is nail biting every time, I push as hard as possible and still its a dash to finishflag every race. You always have to tweek your strategy to stay on top.

This might be beacus I am new and simply not that good, but for me its very fun and challanging. And I think it will get even more fun when my skills increse. Havent tryed online yet but that will ad another challange:)

/Daniel

• Like 1
  • Agree 1