Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Time Trial Leaderboard Bug

I am surprised code master would let an issue this big go unaddressed. The global leaderboard and friend board have been renderer useless

4 hours ago, TheDiesel1965 said:

I am surprised code master would let an issue this big go unaddressed. The global leaderboard and friend board have been renderer useless

I am hopeful they will fix this for F1 20next 

The F1 2018 version had a "find me" bug and it was fixed in F1 2019. 

This is happening to me as well. I am playing F1 2019 on an Xbox One. When I do a faster time in Australia it doesn’t update. I am in the top 10K. When I press the button to find myself it takes me to a random username, that is not my time. Every time I get into the time trial it doesn’t count my new time, it makes me start over every time. 

I am also suffering the same issues as @gigem12 (Xbox One, F1 2019, 1.22 version). Over the last couple of days i have been doing time trial at Australia in the 2019 cars, I've improved my time on 2 occasions but it does not update the leader-board (even though it comes up on the screen saying you have beaten your time). If i look at the main leader-board then it thinks i am another username, if i look at my friends leader-board then it shows an old time i did last year. 

I had a go on Bahrain to see if it was doing the same thing but all was good on that track, just seems to be Australia leader-board playing up?

43 minutes ago, Westy56 said:

I am also suffering the same issues as @gigem12 (Xbox One, F1 2019, 1.22 version). Over the last couple of days i have been doing time trial at Australia in the 2019 cars, I've improved my time on 2 occasions but it does not update the leader-board (even though it comes up on the screen saying you have beaten your time). If i look at the main leader-board then it thinks i am another username, if i look at my friends leader-board then it shows an old time i did last year. 

I had a go on Bahrain to see if it was doing the same thing but all was good on that track, just seems to be Australia leader-board playing up?

There are more than one track that are doing it to me, but not all. I would need to go and try it to tell you exactly, but I know it’s not just the one. But it is quite frustrating, to say the least. 

There are several leaderboard issues that may or may not be related.

I do not know if it matters as it appears that Codemaster does not care enough to even reply.

My issue is that the times on PS4 are skewed, which makes the leaderboard and friendboard unusable for nearly everyone.

I’m also having issues. On Silverstone improved lap times are not update and in the global leaderboard I’m not listed as McLari33 (my Xbox name) but as osaftmartin0815 In the friends leaderboard I’m listed correct but improved time not listed there either.

Same for Singapore. Listed there however as TMB1000 and improved times not updating.

The leaderboards suck big time. 
Same with me at all tracks. 
I run the game on xbox. 
exxample Britain: 

22671A85-F183-423C-9BA1-D10CE6964EF2.jpeg

image.jpg