Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

(F1 2019 PC) F2 feature race pitstops broken/Bug?

Hi

So I have only recently tried to do a full F2 season. However when pitting in a feature race you roll up next to your pitbox, are sat there for 50 seconds before being released. Also you leave with the same tyres you came in.

is this a known issue or working fine for other people?

Hi @Pierre10810,

Sorry to hear about your issues.

Can you fill out the below for me so I can look into trying to replicate it for you:

A short description of the problem:

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner):

Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): 

What happened in the lead up to the problem?

If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving:

Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc):

If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

Hi Barry.

Sure thanks for taking the time to look at this.

A short description of the problem: Playing F2 single player Career, The feature race when going in to pit for new tyres you are kept stationery for a while (30 seconds give or take), only to be release without the tyres being changed. You actually park inside a gantry. Video will explain 🙂

Game Version:  1.18.1

Game Mode: F2 Single player career (bottom right on dashboard)

What happened in the lead up to the problem?: Just started a career, and noticed regardless of what lap I go into the pits the result is the same, Retired to progress hoping it was an isolated issue to the Bahrain track, but then the same happens at the next race Baku. I have never attempted an F2 career so unfortunately I dont know when this started or if this was fine in previous builds. Normal F1 works fine.

If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving: No errors, just unable to pit for new tyres in F2

Any accessories you are using: Yes XBOX gamepad for PC, also have wireless headphones

Made a video of the issue here, let me know if its not view able then I will upload to you tube instead. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DLfrP9IAO6jh3gwziIZHgEzDcIJCsgXy/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi @Pierre10810,

Thanks for the video

I've just attempted to re-create this with your settings and the pitstops seem to be fine from my side. Could you send me a DXDiag of your system just to make a few checks.