Sign in to follow this  

Screen global performance in info session .

Hello,

somebody can explain me what do the 3 acronyms or drawings mean on the global performance scoreboard in the assist section on the right of the screen  ?(online steam necessary)

I suppose there have to do withdriving aids..

You can see that in the uploaded images. I don't understand what exactly they mean. Some drivers have nothing !

Thank you for yours replies.

1296415945_Capturedcran(280).thumb.png.0bf5155fd8228b4fc4399bd964bc016a.png

Edited by micheltlt
correction

Hello seb

i tested with different settings the aids, and i confirm that the first drawing on the left in the section assist is traction control , the last one on the right is the brake assistance, but in the middle it is the automatic gearbox not the brake assitance or ABS

Michel

Edited by micheltlt

@micheltlt,

left is traction control, center is auto/manual gearbox, right is ABS. This should be the correct assignment for each of the three. Brake assist does not appear on this page. Which I think should be addded.  I’m 99.9% sure I have this correct. Spent some time researching this months ago. Hope this helps. 

Hello Getts,

i am OK with you, but ABS is a braking aid because the purpose of this system is to avoid locking the wheels during breaking. When i disable the brake assist in preferences the symbol that is right on the screen disappears. It is not really a brake assist...:classic_smile:

Probably we said the same thing.

Michel

The top 4 times shown are basically cheating, not comparable to real life skills at all. Assists should be not allowed in TT or at least given there own leader board. Or you should be able to filter them out so the hard working drivers who put all the hours in can be recognized for their supreme efforts.

• Agree 1