Something is coming closer...

1 minute ago, Johnnnn said:

Or Skoda Octavia with boxer engine 😄 Why do you thing it's boxer? I hear some car sound but I guess others are more sensitive 😄

because @tbtstt has an ear specially trained for the 22b. If this man is saying it's season 555 I feel confident hopping in his bandwagon :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Sure, I trust him too. But is it enough? Or the teaser is based on Subaru and will something else come?

3 minutes ago, Mike Dee said:

because @tbtstt has an ear specially trained for the 22b. If this man is saying it's season 555 I feel confident hopping in his bandwagon :classic_laugh:

There always the possibility that optimism is clouding my judgement @Mike Dee...

...I'd be willing to bet money that sound is a 90's Subaru though!

• Agree 2

Oh I get the feeling we're getting more than just a new car or two. My big question really comes down to how recently did they commit to a Season 5/6? I'm curious to see if we will see a Season 5 of just cars + liveries because they were quicker to get through QA/legal, but a Season 6 of locations because they take longer? Or was there enough dev time to sneak in maybe 1 location + cars for Season 5 and do the same with Season 6?

CM knows how bad we all want new Rally locations, and I think if they'd do more content they would get us a new location as well. Now what location could it be....

Edited by Mike Dee
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

I only had problem with how many is "all" 😄 But if you can buy the new studio something could really come!

In the worst case scenario you can sell complete edition again for X2 and PS5 😄

Edited by Johnnnn

I think I love DLC model for racing games. It has many advantages and it's not like having half of the story in other games. Works for me. Currently I am not around my console so I can't play but can write here 😄

• Agree 2

Lydden Hill for PS4?

Great if Codemasters continue making new DLC´s for DR2.0, best rally game ever 👌

• Agree 1

That's definitely a 90's Subaru sound, but we already have one of those. 🤔  The Yellow text on that distinctive blue also speaks to the 555 season Imprezza.   Not alot to go on here other than Subie doobie doo.

20 minutes ago, MJV1973 said:

Lydden Hill for PS4?

Looking like early next week for that one. As soon as I have a locked down date you’ll know.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I’d just like a better career mode. It’s just so bare bones as it is and doesn’t feel like the team actually does anything. 

Edited by Kiwiazbro
  • Agree 7

24 minutes ago, Kiwiazbro said:

I’d just like a better career mode. It’s just so bare bones as it is and doesn’t feel like the team actually does anything. 

As someone who just got F1 2019 while it was on sale, I think enhancing the entire team aspect could add a lot to the career. Make actual manufacturer teams/privateer teams; give me a reason to care about how my fellow E30 driver or insert-sponsor-name-here driver finished because we are on the same team. Give us a bit of the drama around rally weekends, have the rivalries flair up and give us some of those cinematic between teams/drivers. Sure it's a bit cheesy, but it adds flavor that could be fun.

Add a layer of "team focus/research" through the season too and it could get really interesting. Maybe expand on the current idea of tiered engines, where you could have your team focus more on car durability at the cost of speed but it'll pay off for certain locations that tend to be longer than 2 stages per stop. Idk just throwing stuff around, but would definitely love to see more depth to the My Team aspect, and mostly in the why should I care part of it. Right now it kind of feels like you're racing in isolation.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Mike Dee said:

As someone who just got F1 2019 while it was on sale, I think enhancing the entire team aspect could add a lot to the career. Make actual manufacturer teams/privateer teams; give me a reason to care about how my fellow E30 driver or insert-sponsor-name-here driver finished because we are on the same team. Give us a bit of the drama around rally weekends, have the rivalries flair up and give us some of those cinematic between teams/drivers. Sure it's a bit cheesy, but it adds flavor that could be fun.

Add a layer of "team focus/research" through the season too and it could get really interesting. Maybe expand on the current idea of tiered engines, where you could have your team focus more on car durability at the cost of speed but it'll pay off for certain locations that tend to be longer than 2 stages per stop. Idk just throwing stuff around, but would definitely love to see more depth to the My Team aspect, and mostly in the why should I care part of it. Right now it kind of feels like you're racing in isolation.

Agree 100%. 

I just hope we'll get more info soon. Like, for the Game Awards next week, or for Christmas...

I hope they "finish" the FFB now that we're looking at a second year of support/DLC. The SAT that's there is good, but that's all there is; absolutely no feeling on straights. The SAT only kicks in on curves or if you deliberately get sideways on a straight. There is zero effect on the wheels/suspension from bumps, camber, water puddles, tire slip/load, etc... 

• Agree 3

please the WRCars 1.6!!!(if are 2017, much better, but 2011-2016 is fine too)

Edited by elrojodp8
  • Disagree 1

32 minutes ago, Dytut said:

Definitely sounds like a Subaru. Can it be an old Legacy?

Having pondered I am thinking it is a Legacy with a bit too much turbo noise... 

1 hour ago, Dytut said:

Definitely sounds like a Subaru. Can it be an old Legacy?

I don't know if you know, but they have recorded one, along with the 97 Impreza WRC

Subaru BRZ would be nice. But come on, they would'nt release a teaservideo, have a gameshow coming up that they are nominated in, just to release a car...