Multiplayer Race Driver Grid (2019)

Hi, English is my second language but I try my best to explain what I want to do writing this thread.

I want to find as much as possible gamers as I who will make a pressure on Codemasters to make multiplayer for hardcore fans too. I want in multiplayer open lobby for everyone not only for friends or invitation only, for now this is a joke. 

I want two type of Quick Match, one should stay like it is and should be called "normal" and second should be called "hardcore", hardcore mode should have switched AI off, full damage On, no flashbacks, flashbacks should be off, no ghosting. With that second lobby called hardcore you will be closer to original Grid that I played countless hours. Right now multiplayer is not enjoyable. I just stopped playing game after few hours. Cars are more like tanks on the road then real cars in terms when there is collision or racing accident this should be changed too. Please Codemasters do the right thing to your game to bring the glory of the original Grid. 

And fellow gamers please make a comment that you agree somehow with me to let know Codemasters that changes must be done. To let them know there is more disappointed gamers who wants pure racing fun experience like was given to us in original Grid. 

Edited by inkub69kuba

On 12/7/2019 at 8:28 PM, inkub69kuba said:

Hi, English is my second language but I try my best to explain what I want to do writing this thread.

I want to find as much as possible gamers as I who will make a pressure on Codemasters to make multiplayer for hardcore fans too. I want in multiplayer open lobby for everyone not only for friends or invitation only, for now this is a joke. 

I want two type of Quick Match, one should stay like it is and should be called "normal" and second should be called "hardcore", hardcore mode should have switched AI off, full damage On, no flashbacks, flashbacks should be off, no ghosting. With that second lobby called hardcore you will be closer to original Grid that I played countless hours. Right now multiplayer is not enjoyable. I just stopped playing game after few hours. Cars are more like tanks on the road then real cars in terms when there is collision or racing accident this should be changed too. Please Codemasters do the right thing to your game to bring the glory of the original Grid. 

And fellow gamers please make a comment that you agree somehow with me to let know Codemasters that changes must be done. To let them know there is more disappointed gamers who wants pure racing fun experience like was given to us in original Grid. 

Totally agree, I wouldn't have bought the game if I'd known about the lack of public race lobbys!! Codemasters got it so right with grid autosport can't believe they removed the best part of the game, quick way to totally kill a great game series 🙈😕