Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

RSB and LSB not working

Hi, @BarryBL

Can you give us any update about this issue? these buttons work in other games, somehow must be possible to make them function properly.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Just to continue from what @Hoo has mentioned previously, we are still working into getting options for this.

Once we have any new information or developments, we will let you know.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Just to continue from what @Hoo has mentioned previously, we are still working into getting options for this.

Once we have any new information or developments, we will let you know.

Thanks for the update much appreciated.

so i have a Logitech g920 and play on Xbox. for f1 2019

i know that this has probably popped up before with the same issue, its just it was the same for F1 2018
there are two buttons on the wheel that don't seem to work, i know that they work because i tried it with Project cars 2.
can someone tell me why they wont work or even if they work at all

7 minutes ago, bobbythehuman said:

so i have a Logitech g920 and play on Xbox. for f1 2019

i know that this has probably popped up before with the same issue, its just it was the same for F1 2018
there are two buttons on the wheel that don't seem to work, i know that they work because i tried it with Project cars 2.
can someone tell me why they wont work or even if they work at all

JFGI 

Good shout @steviejay69

Topics Merged.

I'll chase up the development team this week to see if there is any updates for this for everyone

Hope this week is going to be the week that somebody can give us a serious answer to a 10 July question about two buttons that work properly in any other game

Edited by pedrosdt
  • Agree 3

I, too am waiting for a resolution to this problem. There's just not enough buttons on the G920, to have 2 of them not working at all.

Hi everyone,

The LSB and RSB buttons are not standardised functions within the generic Xbox support for wheels. This has resulted in more challenges than originally expected.

This has been raised with the developers and it is something we are continuing to consider for future titles.

Hi

Now that CM bought Slightlymad Studios could be possible to ask the guys who made these buttons work in Project Cars II.

Other thing you could do is to add in the "compatible wheels and controllers" thread a note next to G920 warning that this device has a problem of lack o buttons compared to others devices...

Edited by pedrosdt
  • Agree 1

So there will be no support until at least the next game ?

Can't you just implement what slightly mad studios have done for project cars 2.

They have found the functional controls.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BestOenning79 said:

@BarryBL with the Xbox keyboard enable will the use of the Logitech G920 steering wheel LSB and RSB buttons work?

Hi @BestOenning79,

The additional buttons are still something we are investigating.

I've made Logitech aware that this thread and Codemasters are aware of the nonresponsive buttons RSB and LSB, about two months ago. I listed the games I play on Xbox with their wheel, Dirt 4.0, Dirt Rally 2.0, F1 2019, and listed two more non-Codemasters, Forza Motorsport 7 and Assetto Corsa, and none recognize these buttons. I wonder if Xbox is not well used in Europe, because though I mentioned I play on Xbox, they suggested I download a .exe file, then suggested I plug the USB into my macbook!

@BarryBL

Bump, and following-up to the question/clarification @Duelcoot asked - is this an issue that may only be resolved in future titles?  Should we expect that nothing will be done for F1 2019?

Hi @DiGuB,

Just a quick message. 'Bumping' is against forum rules, please see rule below:

"Use short messages for the purpose of moving threads up the Forums, known as “Bumping” or adding to your post count"

The buttons are still something we are looking into however, with other world events and the pressures from this, this has been delayed. Once we have an update, we will let you know.

My apologies, @BarryBL.

Understood about the change of priorities.  I'll keep an eye out for another update after these turbulent times have passed.  Thank you, and I/we appreciate your prompt reply, in the meantime.