Jump to content Jump to content

RSB and LSB not working

@Faya

Hello I have tried to contact you via Email, Twitter, Facebook, and all I have received is one fob me off email reply saying you won't tell me anything 😡

When will you be implementing mappable Rsb and Lsb buttons, for the Logitech G920.

Project cars and others have done this already and xbox updated their side of this issue over a year ago ?

So all that is left is for you to program 2 simple buttons why is this such a hard issue for you to resolve or even have the common courtesy to give me a reasonable explanation.

Thanks 

Simon.

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Duelcoot said:

this issue isn't going away 😡

This issue should go away whith the right Coders, Project Cars has managed it, Codemaster not. What a shame for Codemaster.

Tell the Coders @Faya that this can be fixed on xbox an that they can fix all the Bugs on the xbox one.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recall reading that the g920 firmware was programmed by the PCars devs. Not sure if true, but would explain why these buttons only work for it. (Last I checked they don't work for me on Xbox PCars2 however?)

God it would be amazing to have these buttons work. I'd happily settle for the both of them triggering e-brake in DR2. Right hairpins are a pain if using default B button.

Find myself using the clutch pedal for brakes, and the brake pedal for e-brake.

Imagine things are even more desperate for you F1'ers when it comes to button options.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Codemasters Staff

@pedrosdt - unfortunately not. The buttons themselves don't appear to be recognised by the system, so we can't easily add support for them into the game. The devs are still looking into it though to see if there is an alternative way to add this in.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
On 9/23/2019 at 9:39 AM, Hoo said:

@pedrosdt - unfortunately not. The buttons themselves don't appear to be recognised by the system, so we can't easily add support for them into the game. The devs are still looking into it though to see if there is an alternative way to add this in.

Brilliant mate let's hope somthing can be done to help us all out, please keep us updated !

• 4 weeks later...
  • Codemasters Staff

This is a separate issue from the Xbox keyboard support issue. The dev team have been in touch with some of our partners for more information about this issue, but we haven't had a breakthrough yet.