Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Why does 1 day car feels great then another day like the handbrake is on

After testing for league racing all week in unranked multiplayer,

why does 1 day cars feel fast and lively and next day the car feels like the handbrake is on,

this has to be a server issues, 

in a American League my car was so slow it was plain for everyone to see,

it's always streamed live via YouTube,  something is wrong fundamentally wrong with this game,

1 , I had absolutely no grip on any type of tyre ,

this was on the ps4 using a t300,

even my time per lap was 3 seconds off , yet the previous night it was fine,

this game was fine on dayone release but I am at the point of calling it a day with f12019 in leagues.

Today I was watching how many codemasters staff were online , 

barry your survey makes no sense, what 1 is lowest or 10 is highest,

fix the core game before asking silly questions that don't relate to actually fixing this game,

most people race in leagues and do it in unranked,

It's only the kids with there pads who like to play bumper cars are in ranked multiplayer ,

i get changing the core of this game to generate more business, but when you buy anything it should be fit for purpose ,

you basically keep changing core of game with every patch, do the office staff play on pads ,do the testers test on pads or wheels,

while  everyone on here who has posted  about bugs and bad direction of patches , they all know deep down the core of f12019 has dramatically changed since day one release,,

are codemasters that desperate for our hard earned money they will say and do anything and stuff the customer once he's bought the game,

because that's exactly how I feel and a lot of people in general feel , we are real people ,

i would like to know the average age of who buys f12019 

,I now read you have hotfix for patch 1.18 , well that my friends says it all,

• Confused 1

Hi Senna, I understand you are dissapointed at some degree. Barry is here to support the fanbase and relay our questions to the right department. Next to this he's is looking for ways to understand the community and find out their wishes and behaviour. Surveys are a good way to do that. Giving a question a number makes clear how important that question is to you. (1 meaning low interest and 10 meaning this is very important to you. 

Some of your remarks are based upon your own assumptions but, you are intittled to your own opinion but I believe when you mention something, you should be able prove that. 

Why do you want to know the average age of those buying the game? What does that information tell you?

• Confused 1

Hiya marcel,

when f12019 first came out it was truly a masterpiece,

ive tested hundreds of hours  for leagues just with this game alone ,

you have ( gamers ) who tend to be in the ranked multiplayer on  ( pads ,) averaging between 12 and 18 years of age playing bumper cars ,

then you have sim racers on wheels average age between 18 to 80 ,

On  day one release there was an equal mix ,pad vs wheel was equal,

now 5 months down the line with many many bad patches, there's a lot more 12 to 18 yr olds with pads then sim racers,

so they've changed the core of the game to attract a younger audience,thus to receive more money,

the silly liverys, only people I know are kids buying them ,

please remember I am a league owner with thousands of hours testing and racing and finding suitable people for our league over serval years,

on pcars 1 and 2 ,. Assetto corsa, dirt rally 1 and 2.0 ,

every f1 game upto f12019 ,

so I can with definitive proof say the above ,

pit truly kills me to see a game go to waste with bad patches,

they haven't actually fixed anything,

anyways changing the core of the game is done to attract pad users who tend to be younger.

does that answer your question ,

have a great Christmas holidays all , 🏁 🏎 🚥

Edited by senna94f1
No fool like an old fool 🎮

8 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

Hi Senna, I understand you are dissapointed at some degree. Barry is here to support the fanbase and relay our questions to the right department. Next to this he's is looking for ways to understand the community and find out their wishes and behaviour. Surveys are a good way to do that. Giving a question a number makes clear how important that question is to you. (1 meaning low interest and 10 meaning this is very important to you. 

Some of your remarks are based upon your own assumptions but, you are intittled to your own opinion but I believe when you mention something, you should be able prove that. 

Why do you want to know the average age of those buying the game? What does that information tell you?

And how does the survey relate to fixing f12019,.  Because it doesn't,

survey relates to f12020 , no one cares about next year, we live for the here and now ,

many things can happen between now and then,

when I post ,it's also based on many others who have raced on wheel or pad and who've also spent hundreds of hours testing and racing on this game alone f12019,

so your assumptions is completely wrong my friend,

i never post anything without hearing from others , even pad users were complaining that f12019 was too difficult on dayone release,

why because wheel vs pad was equal,

i don't think you quite get it my friend,,

ps marcel,

would you like to test and race with the many many people in leagues that I race with,

they all can't be wrong also ,

ive proved the game is completely different from dayone release to now and so have many others on here who have taken time out to post ,

its done so it benefits us the customer and codemasters,

everyone is a winner ❤️

Edited by senna94f1

I hear you Senna, but there is always a difference in hearing and facts. I don’t know the facts, nor the age selling rate but I can make an estimate based on other editions. Looking at the forum you will see a hardcore fan base, like yourself with lots of experience. Keep in mind however that we are not talking about a hardcore sim. Its a game, age rating 3+ so yes, the game aims at a variety of users with different ages. I think however that changing the game towards other probable buyers is not a realistic view. You can’t sell that idea and neither market a game that way. I’m with you however that this game and 2018 changed after the beta. I experienced that too, but that’s my own opinion. So, I don’t believe “ bad” patches have anything to do with you seeing a shift in pad/wheel users and age. I believe this has more to do with price changing after release. The hardcore fan will by at day one; the casual player will buy at a later stage at a discount and the casual player will not have an expensive wheel and seat. So there’s your difference. 

And I agree regarding the liveries, not my kind of thing either, but there will be lots of players who like it. Not like us, the hardcore fan looking for realism.

I’ll be happy to play with you someday in your league.

Forgive but Barry only replied back to 2 people in the moderater job,

1 was you and I forget the other, but we all had a bet from that point who would be moderaters,

again I rest my case,

what you actually forgetting is I actually want this game fixing, not about the side issues of silly surveys,

and what a daft survey,

you can't rate each one individually in survey,  

stupidity in the bucket loads,

Weren't you the one who said you English was not very good and Barry said that doesn't matter,

what league testing have u done marcel ,in fact how old are you to question me about codemasters not fixing f12019 ,

you applied for moderaters job so unless you can fix this game then clear ok ,instead of brown nosey codemasters,

mad hatters tea party and very little Christmas spirit from codemasters,,

but you actually missed the whole point, how can a game be changed on purpose from dayone release to now,

look at each patch and its direction, not one patch has fixed anything,oh the helicopter was only thing that was fixed,

so a customer buys a game based on what codemasters has advertised and 6 months later codemasters has changed the core to sell more games to the causal gamer (tends to of younger age and pad ,) 

and people like me who spent £65 aren't allowed to be **** off because the game we thought we bought is not the game we have now,

what part of that don't you or Barry or codemasters get,

on a scale 1 to 14 with 14 being the best ,how would rate f12019  ( - 1)  it stinks ,

the league on f12019 has not been fixed 

we still have sound bugs,

car setups don't work ,

car performance update made f12019 cars rubbish

pad vs wheel is not equal around 2 seconds difference a lap from around patch 1.04 

pad vs wheel  (WAS equal on dayone release ) patch 1.03 

the list is huge,

we were told f12019 game out early to in conjunction with the real f1 with monthly updates to reflect real livery and performance updates 

yet on dayone release Senna vs Prost 3 days early access the game worked perfectly 

so tell me mr moderater what has been actually fixed ,

We never get the truth, 

nothing, and that's down to  codematers sense of direction with patches and still they ask us to post stuff to fix this game, 

so what's been fixed 

My ps4 is (  Mark___f1  )  so for all those codemasters employees come and test and meet quite a lot of league members from different leagues from every corner of the earth,

these are real people who go to work to buy games from hard earned wages that pays codemasters wages that make codemasters successful,

or someone from codemasters vist me at my home and test my wheel and game,

i will set up a dayone release to test , then test on patch 1.18 ,

only then will you see the damage that's been done to this wonderful title,

i only go on facts and not hearsay,I also put in thousands of hours testing and racing over the years,

land hundreds of hours alone on f12019,

so I notice any differences in each patch or update,

we can even live stream test if you want to,

now there's an offer from a experienced league owner with hard facts ,

( or codemasters refund my £65 for Senna vs Prost , and the £50 for demo grid more recently and I will vacate this forum, ) 

have a happy Christmas holidays everyone 🏁🏎🚥 🎮 🙈 😇

Edited by senna94f1
I love F1 and want everyone to enjoy f12019 as it was from dayone release,

Just read the reply Barry has given you in another post were you are questioning our role as moderator. Still I hear you, but will not go in deep or make it personal and I would prefer if you didn’t make it personal either. If you want a refund because you are not satisfied with the product then get it through the proper channels. Which one that will be for you I cannot answer.

• Disagree 1

Hi marcel,

i think you need to stop the god complex as a moderater,

you made a huge point of asking me why I was interested in the age , and that in itself was an insult to me personally,

you were picked as moderater because Barry only replied to 2 people and u were one of them ,

i don't know how people are chosen to be a moderater but it's a important role not to be taken lightly,

you ganged up on a forum user by backing the other moderater,

so don't go all god like on me ,

i asked for a refund on here many months ago, I spoke to Sony and was told to contact codemasters,

i did all of this months ago without any joy ok,

,or why don't you as a moderater pay me a full refund £65 Senna vs Prost edition and £50 for demo grid ,

put your money where your mouth is instead of making wild accusations against me ,

My PayPal account,

simracing/PayPal,

then I am gone forever 💔

Ps , you lovely people at codemasters have my email,

you also have my full name and address,

, I am not being negative or positive, I am not having an attitude neither,

i post the truth and nothing but the truth , and if that upsets you At codemasters because I am posting the truth and fact then tough we are not kids ok  ,

then imagine how I feel and thousands of wheel users feel,  

Edited by senna94f1

I will not discuss this any further on a public forum. I regret you are seeing some normal questions as a personal insult, but then again, since I was appointed Moderator it kind of works as a Red cloth in front of a Bull and I guess any thing I say to you with the best intentions is being drawn out of its context.

• Disagree 1

As this is a thread on the Technical Assistance forums, I'm going to offer you that I can hide all the off-topic messages from here as long as you'll take a look at the Technical Assistance Readme and update the post to fit that criteria 🙂 That way something could be investigated... or acknowledged.

Also considering the whole conversation here is basically between two people, using PMs would be more appropriate.

You can find the readme thread from here

Edited by UP100
  • Sad 1

I agree,

but I originally posted on here to get bugs fixed 

and as your fellow moderater started to insult me personally instead of trying to help and fix bugs ,

i also noticed a bit ago he was posting in public and having a personal go at me about the God complex,

as I say I screen shot everything and if bugs were actually fixed I would have no need to come on this forum ,

moving the goalposts,

like HP100 has pointed out pm me if you have a personal life issues with me, I am 53 not 23 OK ,

but now the truth has come out why no bugs have actually been fixed in f12029 ( oh wait 1 bug fixed helicopter flying too fast and not a game breaker)  it's pointless to even ask ,

just me a refund which I went through right Chanels and no response and even made a separate section asking either to fix bugs or please give me a refund so I can vacate this forum,

if bugs were fixed I would not waste my life coming onto a forum to take insults ,

my ps4 is mark___f1 

On 14 December 2019 at 11:41 AM, 1512marcel said:

I will not discuss this any further on a public forum. I regret you are seeing some normal questions as a personal insult, but then again, since I was appointed Moderator it kind of works as a Red cloth in front of a Bull and I guess any thing I say to you with the best intentions is being drawn out of its context.

You yourself posted in public on another part of this forum you'd been accused of having a god complex,

get over it son ,

do your job and get bugs fixed instead of wasting everyone's time,

Hi @senna94f1,

If you have any issues with my choice of moderators, please feel free to message me privately with grounds for your issues. 

I chose my 2 moderators as I believe that they are the best people for the job, and that was all that determined this. I responded, acknowledged and thanked everyone who put themselves forward who were unfortunately not successful. 

As mentioned in a different topic on seemingly the same issues, my inbox is (still) always open. 

• Thanks 1