Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Can't find the Super Hatchback class in Free race...

Recommended Posts

I'm a non premium user, and I can't find the Clio in any place.

It is not in Invitational, it does not appear as it's own class, it is not there at all. It have appeared online for me tho.

I'm in PS4. Anyone else with this issue? 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, PSYCHOCOADY said:

Youll find it in vehicle category seasons 

15760171582787552015721435888408.jpg

Thank you... but I swear it is not there. It does not appear for me. The class slider go from Touring through Invitational. I have the digital version, latest patch installed (ver.110).

@ChrisGrovesMCM do you have any clue? I'm gonna delete the game and reinstall it to see if something changes... can't believe I'm the only one with this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could be wrong, but I don't think you can use the Super Hatch class in free play if you don't have ultimate edition or buy the season (is that an option?).  I think you just get access to Paris, and the ability to use a super hatch loaner in multiplayer if that class comes up.  We noticed in private lobbies, that only VIP member hosts could choose the Super Hatch class.  Non-VIP members could not.  So we had to make sure a VIP member was host to have access to it in multiplayer.  I do not know if that host issue carries over into quickmatch, as one player is always the quickmatch host.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kaylos29 said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think you can use the Super Hatch class in free play if you don't have ultimate edition or buy the season (is that an option?).  I think you just get access to Paris, and the ability to use a super hatch loaner in multiplayer if that class comes up.  We noticed in private lobbies, that only VIP member hosts could choose the Super Hatch class.  Non-VIP members could not.  So we had to make sure a VIP member was host to have access to it in multiplayer.  I do not know if that host issue carries over into quickmatch, as one player is always the quickmatch host.

I think we've been told that the loaner car should be available in freeplay as well, but I'm not sure how you could get to use it in freeplay.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UP100 said:

I think we've been told that the loaner car should be available in freeplay as well, but I'm not sure how you could get to use it in freeplay.

Exactly! This part!

We have been told that we could use the car in freeplay even if we don't own the premium edition. The Clio would appear as a loan car... but it is simply not there. It does not appear, nor the season class, or in invitational. 

And for the record, I reinstalled the game and it's the same. So... please guys, fix it. There's something preventing the Hatchback class to show to non premium users, as you promised.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Was this ever fixed?

The season 1 blog post still says

Quote

For GRID players without Ultimate Edition, the Renault Clio is available in Free Play and Multiplayer events as a loan car.

 

Edited by imbbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, imbbs said:

Was this ever fixed?

The season 1 blog post still says

 

This is a mistake. The Clio, Zonda, and the new Veyron are only available as a loan car in Multiplayer. I'll get this amended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×