VR on windows version?

I was so excited to finally get a pc VR headset after psvr not getting dirt 2 support, however I have the windows version of Dirt 2 and for some reason I can't find the VR option?

Anyone know how to start it in VR?

i dont think that version have vr support. You will need to get it trough steam. Dont get it trough oculus store since that version dont have the dlcs in case you want to buy them.

CM gives zero F's about the Windows store version of the game. There's a reason it has a 1 star review on Game Pass. In my case the game likes to crash, then never open again. I have to delete and re-download the entire game and CM won't even respond to people having this issue. Given that they don't have VR support for the Windows store version, and that CM can't be bothered to help us, the next time the game won't open, I'll be deleting it permanently.

That being said, I'm fairly certain that since you own the game, format shifting should be 100% legal, so if you're willing and know how to not get computer aids. Obtain a copy of the steam version that's missing a few DRM features, and see if VR will work there.

I believe this is due to limitations in the Windows store. None of the games on there has VR support as far I know. E.g. Everspace on Windows Store does not have VR support but the Steam version does....

Edited by Powertorment