DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Big update?

Firstly, the update has stolen my Ferrari. That sucks. Secondly, can anyone find the simple answer to what the off season Esports is all about and what they mean by performance capped to 800? I don't know where to find my PI that matches anything like 800. I have a Performance indicator of 1810. Is that going to be throttled back to 800? Okay, I can do that, but exactly what am I doing with it? Grid starts, Sprints or Qualifying? Over how many laps? Just 1 as usual?

Edited by Dr Zaius

All that aside, the state of gameplay remains at "officially atrocious" with absurd fields of bots, engine penalties for others offences and corner cutting for veering away from the middle of the road. Improvements = zero.

Yea, Los the McLarin I had selcted, others are reporting missing cars, sure they will fix that.

Sounds like we need a setup that is 800 aero For the event.  The FAQ says they will proportionally reduce anything over to 800.

For grid starts, I've been hanging back to avoid being rammed and sneak through in sector 3.   But now non opponent bots sideswipe and ram from the rear, haven't seen that for a while..

Edited by StKnowhere

The FAQ won't load for me. It's blank, so I'm in the dark. But I'm still in shock coming back from RR3  where the racing was free flowing instead of this penalty, slow, corner cut, slow, rammed off track, slow, touched a butterfly, extra slow.

New update today. The game does not launch, and if it sometimes launches events are not available.

Edited by Dune861
  • Agree 1

I reinstalled the game, it worked for a while and then it stopped loading again. In the meantime I lost all my best times, apparently they are not stored in game center with other data.

• Agree 1

Same issue for me. Loaded update, Started getting failures, loaded patch, still no go. Ran IOS update, still no good.

Report an issue screen inaccessible in game.

• Agree 1

Worked for me without deleting the message as i didn't know how to delete, but Ive since worked out how to delete the message 😁

To delete the message hold on the message in the inbox and slide left, then you see the delete tab.

I keep hearing about people being locked out of the game. This has not happened to me. I would like it to. Please help if you can.