Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

18.2 crashes right away.

I haven't been able to play this game on a decent computer, at all. It crashes constantly if I don't use my 5 year old one is everything to medium or low. No fun in that.

The combination that wont work is, it seems.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Intel(R) Core(TM)   CPU @ 2.90GHz (24 CPUs), ~2.9GHz

Maybe nice for you to know. If I shitft out the card or run the same card on a different PC it works a charm.

Been asked to verify my steam files, send all the same files/reports so many times, I just sit and wait for patches now... it's a very sad life.

Hope you can fix it some day.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, neonpa said:

I haven't been able to play this game on a decent computer, at all. It crashes constantly if I don't use my 5 year old one is everything to medium or low. No fun in that.

Maybe nice for you to know. If I shitft out the card or run the same card on a different PC it works a charm.

Been asked to verify my steam files, send all the same files/reports so many times, I just sit and wait for patches now... it's a very sad life.

What is your CPU model number? You only state the speed. Model number would be something like i9-7920X. It would help in identifying the issue.

11 hours ago, neonpa said:

I'm not laughing at you, just the fact that the 1.18.2 crash post is here.

I'm going to say i9-7920X is the CPU as I doubt you have the Xeon E5. Amiright? Post a dxdiag (and the name of your board if it's not in the dxdiag please)