Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Please Improve The AI

Recommended Posts

The AI in the new Grid is shockly bad, even on very hard it is too easy to win..... Ohhhh Codies please fix the AI in this game, I know I already have wrote it to you, but the Grid Team should know about this issue 🙂

Edited by Katzenkralle91
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they're slow in both games, so I guess I agree that the AI should be improved.

I really don't care if the AI would cheat. It'd just be nicer to have more close races 🙂 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, UP100 said:

I think they're slow in both games, so I guess I agree that the AI should be improved.

I really don't care if the AI would cheat. It'd just be nicer to have more close races 🙂 

So true, I also like Challenges with cloes Races against the AI, the AI in the new Grid is too easy, I hope it so much they will make them faster 🙂

Edited by Katzenkralle91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got the game. In NASCAR some of the AI will crash for no reason. I've seen cars lose wheels, again for no apparent reason. Anyone else seen this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends on the track (and maybe the class). On some tracks they are indeed very slow, I cant win starting from last.

But in other tracks they are mighty fast. In Barcelona for example the races are fantastic thanks also to IMO one of the best AI behaviours out there. Definetly improved from Autosport (they don't ram you anymore if you are on the outside).

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, SlimCharles said:

It depends on the track (and maybe the class). On some tracks they are indeed very slow, I cant win starting from last.

But in other tracks they are mighty fast. In Barcelona for example the races are fantastic thanks also to IMO one of the best AI behaviours out there. Definetly improved from Autosport (they don't ram you anymore if you are on the outside).

so true my friend.... this is the main Problem from the AI in the new grid game, in a few tracks and different classes the AI is really good on very hard but on some tracks like Havanna the AI is breaking tooooo much und is too slow.... It makes no fun, or the Truck Cars class in San Francisco, toooo easy even on very hard.... The AI really must be improved

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Katzenkralle91 said:

so true my friend.... this is the main Problem from the AI in the new grid game, in a few tracks and different classes the AI is really good on very hard but on some tracks like Havanna the AI is breaking tooooo much und is too slow.... It makes no fun, or the Truck Cars class in San Francisco, toooo easy even on very hard.... The AI really must be improved

I think they handle better fast tracks, like Barcelona or Okutama, rather than tracks with big breaking zones. Like you say, they break too much and very inefficiently.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SlimCharles said:

I think they handle better fast tracks, like Barcelona or Okutama, rather than tracks with big breaking zones. Like you say, they break too much and very inefficiently.

Yes Let's hope they will improve it till early 2020

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AI is pretty inconsistent, but to be completely honest, it is like this in all CM games.

Some races, like the first one with the Trucks has been impossible for me. Had to lower the difficulty (I play on hard tho, got it down to normal).

But then the Mini races are a joke, and even the other day I played a time attack race, Shanghai in the rain, and I came in first doing a lap time 4 seconds faster than the rest... 4 seconds! 

Just as I said. The same happens in other games. F1 is well known for having this issue on certain tracks. Monaco clear example.

Edited by Leocp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×