Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[CAR & TRACKS] Audi Sport quattro S1 E2

Must have for Dirt !

BTW: Sorry for offtop, but you all guys, who thinks the grip values is allright, should compare video up there and this (snow section begin at 1:50)
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cge0NralCis . 

PiotrAS191 said:

BTW: Sorry for offtop, but you all guys, who thinks the grip values is allright, should compare video up there and this (snow section begin at 1:50)
The Lavanttal Rallye 2013 has been raced on April 13 and I don't think the cars used winter wheels, so the grip wasn't good in that section with snow.

We must have this in Dirt Rally! This is also the only way we would have the Group B cars on somewhat the same level. The current "older" version of the quattro is obviously weaker than the rest.

When will codemasters at last come out and tell us why they didnt include the car in the first place and if they intend to add it some day. Many diehard Rally fans love these Gr. B cars and this one is definitely missing in the game. This model deserves to be in 100%!

I'm guessing either licensing or because there is already a Pikes Peak version of the Audi Quattro with the same livery it kinda makes it a copycat car, which we already have, not sure if that's what really the reason is, but that seems to be the logical assumption.

Yeah, we do have the Pikes Peak S1 but u cant drive it on rally tracks so its not the same and it really bothers me that all the other rally Gr. B cars have their latest evolution levels in the game and the audi is absolutely not in the same league just because its an older version. I seriously think that they could just do some DLC where u could buy the car and compete with the rest of Gr. B. Many people would pay money to be able to drive this monster on a good sim which DirtRally definitely is.
A statement from the codemasters team wouldnt hurt too! Cant be too difficult to comment on that!