Sign in to follow this  

VFL F1 League PS4 Season 2 - Friday 10pm GMT [few Full time drivers and a few full time reserves]

looking at recruiting few Full-time drivers and few full-time reserve drivers if you are clean and can race on Fridays at 10 PM GMT time please join the server below and fill out the sign-up application

https://discord.gg/fWyaYEk

Edited by Original96

Good morning friends !!!!
I am contacting your virtual f1 league to find out about your willingness to run a 50% race on a track to discuss in the future if you accept of course ...
It would be a good Iberian confrontation between pilots and that would be unprecedented !!!!!
If you want to contact me through Whatsapp my contact is: +351926654368
Pedro Matos

On 1/17/2020 at 12:13 PM, PedroMatos1977 said:

Good morning friends !!!!
I am contacting your virtual f1 league to find out about your willingness to run a 50% race on a track to discuss in the future if you accept of course ...
It would be a good Iberian confrontation between pilots and that would be unprecedented !!!!!
If you want to contact me through Whatsapp my contact is: +351926654368
Pedro Matos

Not something we have time for, if you want to enter your lads into this then be my guest but we dont have the free time 

On 1/30/2020 at 7:35 AM, AfroNinjaPusy69 said:

Im down what u want me to do

What do i need to practice ?

join server lad and sign up no practice needed, we welcome every driver level as long as your clean