————— Mod edit ————— Use this thread to discuss and share tips about the following Achievements 🙂      Rainmeister - Take victory in Hell, Norway, in the rain.
  Launch Event - Complete a lap in under 39 seconds at the Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, in a 2019 RX Supercar.
  The Cartel -Win an event at 8 unique Rallycross locations using Bakkerud's or Doran's Audi S1 EKS RX quattro.
  New Achievement: Sunday Driver - Win a World Rallycross Championship Final with AI set to 100, in cockpit view, with assists disabled.
(Note: Must be done in the FIA World Rallycross Championship game mode)   ————— Original post ————— Enquiring as to the exact set of conditions and settings needed to unlock the Sunday Driver achievement (on Xbox) I've entered a World RX season, in freeplay mode, and skipped the rounds up til Hell (I find this is the easiest track for beating the AI) I had AI set to 100, and realistic damage set On I had sequential manual gears, and every other assist set to Off I made it through the heats, won my semi-final, and won the Final, yet no achievement popped Am i missing something, or is this bugged?