DiRT Rally 2.0 - Season 4 Achievements

2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I used the default helmet camera, as I wondered if moving between the available cameras might affect the trophy. 

@tbtstt thanks mate. Are you on Xbox or PS4? 

18 minutes ago, bigburt82 said:

@tbtstt thanks mate. Are you on Xbox or PS4? 

PS4 @bigburt82. I did it with¬†harÔĽŅdcore damage on, unexpected moments on,¬†all assists off (including clutch kick), manual sequential gears, helmet camera and using the 2018 EKS S1.¬†

Edited by tbtstt
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tbtstt said:

PS4 @bigburt82. I did it with¬†harÔĽŅdcore damage on, unexpected moments on,¬†all assists off (including clutch kick), manual sequential gears, helmet camera and using the EKS S1.¬†

Me too, bit couldn’t turn Unexpected Moments on in WRC mode. Only seem to be able to do that in Custom...

Just now, bigburt82 said:

Me too, bit couldn’t turn Unexpected Moments on in WRC mode. Only seem to be able to do that in Custom...

Oh really? Sure that is an option at the start of the Championship, isn't it? Or am I remembering that wrong? I'll have to double check later. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigburt82 said:

I finally got the trophy!! 

I had to use the S1 EKS and I had to have the view with the drivers hands and wheel visible. 

Other cars and internal cameras did not work for me.

I can confirm that you can use assists on the heats and the semi-final. Just turn everything off before the final and make sure that your cockpit view is set before you enter the final race. 

• Like 1

I don't know, I was 100 % club member until last patch and it became a bit boring. Horizon 4 added some dumb trophies recently and this ones looks better but still I am probably done with it. No more fun for me ūüėĄ

Ok so I thought like most of the trophys just create a custom championship. This Doesn't work, after several attempts !!!!

So I entered;   Freeplay - FIA World Rallycross Championship 

I took a chance and skipped through events until    'HELL, Norway' ( I find this the easiest with all the assists turned off )

I came first, car on the podium the achievement popped up....