VR in multiplayer rallycross?

So, is there anyone that can use VR with online rallycross?

I can start the lobby and all, but when the race is about to start and the view should switch to VR wraparound, nothing happens for a few seconds then it says I'm disconnected. Seems to happen to others aswell.

Game works fine in VR for career rallycross.

I'm on Steam version, Oculus Rift S.

@PJTierney, can you shed some light on this issue?

no, have problem, i reported similar bug. But i not always get disconected 

do you have good connection?  ping?

Edited by Fregis

My network is solid, 100/100 mbit fiber and no issues.

So you've managed to get it working sometimes? Any pattern on why it'd work? Certain circuits or cars?

I always connecting to random guys, i didnt creat lobby, maybe will be same as yours.

Connected random guy at midle event, it works for event (one location),
After ceremony going back to menu for change location, load to game> pre start> DISCONNECTED on first start,
Restarting DR2,
Connecting back to lobby and drive  event until next location, and it is again...

Maybe i need try after ceremony leave lobby, wait race to start, and go back to skip first start.

i geting this always (only one time didnt get, dont remember track) Location maybe, car maybe, but i dont think so.

I have this issue as well.

I setup a multiplayer room with both Rally and RallyCross locations, friends join. Whenever the RallyCross is supposed to begin... There is a disconnection error. The lobby closes and everyone gets kicked. It only happens for RallyCross. It happens every time I've tried it (3 times). 

System details:  i7-6700K, 16gb mem, GTX 970, Windows 10 on Steam, updated version of Dirt Rally 2.0, Samsung Odyssey+ VR.

Have you put it in the 1.11 bug thread?

It's not in 1.12 notes so would be worth reporting it there to get in in time for 1.13.

22 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Have you put it in the 1.11 bug thread?

It's not in 1.12 notes so would be worth reporting it there to get in in time for 1.13.

Hi all, quick update.

A fix for this will be in 1.12 afterall 🙂 

(Patch notes aren't finalised yet so more comments are getting added before we publish)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Hi all, quick update.

A fix for this will be in 1.12 afterall 🙂 

(Patch notes aren't finalised yet so more comments are getting added before we publish)

Nice mate, thanks 🙂 Looking forward to some VR rallycross once 1.12 hits then 🙂