Windows Store Version - DLC Entitlement Issues

Hello,

I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 on Windows Store (Game Pass Edition) and then purchased the Year One Pass on November 17th. The case is that it never detected that I hace the Year One Pass. As you can see in my attached images:

- The game doesn't recognize next to my profile with the symbol "D+" that I own Year One Pass.

- When I try to play any challenge marked ass "D+" the game says that there is missing content and that I have no access to the season pass. It happened when season 3 and now again with season 4.

- Another problem (I guess is related to the same problem) is that I've never been able to buy a Kitcar, despite I launch the game 2-3 times every day. If you compare the cars availables to buy at the same time in the Xbox version and the Windows Store version, Kitcars are always missing in Windows Store version, so the related achievement "Have a Break (Bought a Kitcar)" from the Season 3 DLC is actually broken and impossible to get.

All these problems happen in 3 different computers, so I think is obvious that there are several things wrong with the Windows Store version and with the DLCs.

Are you aware of all these issues? I ask you to please fix these errors and give me/us a solution. I've spent a lot of money on something that doesn't work.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you and best regards.

Yeara One Pass.jpg

Challenges-01.jpg

Challenges-02.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:33 PM, PJTierney said:

Can you mail custservice@codemasters.com about this please?

Hello PJTierney, I mailed them and this is the answer:

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Dirt Rally 2.0.
As the Game Pass for PC is still beta, we are unable to guarantee that all add-ons and dlc will work correctly at the current time I'm afraid.
Can we suggest that you contact Microsoft and ask them to verify that everything is installed correctly?
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused

I'm sorry but it's a very bad excuse and a polite way of telling me I'm sorry for you, but we're not going to do anything. You can download the game directly from the Windows Store without using the Game Pass app, and once the game is download it works like any other game of the world. I've been playing video games for 30 years and now I don't know how to install games and DLC's. Well, I am quite disappointed with this answer and I already assume that a solution will never come. A shame...

• Sad 1

Same here purchused and never worked. Seems to install and never saw anything in the Game. For one year pass.. :(

At least if its not working we need our money back

• Like 1

I have the same problem I can used all the car is Rally DLC in all other modes but not in career . We need her to be resolved as soon as possible. Please thank you.

• Like 2

I have the same issue.

I purchased the Year One pass for DR 2.0 from the Windows store, but the content isn’t available in the My Team mode.

The year one content can be used outside of My Team (I tested not all locactions and cars), but is not recognized in the My Team mode.

I contacted the codemasters support, but they did't reply.

• Like 2

FYI, I received a reply from customer support:

"Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Dirt Rally 2.0.

We are investigating this issue (in co-operation with Microsoft) but, unfortunately, do not have a solution at the current time. In which case, you may prefer to request a refund for your dlc from Microsoft.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused

"
  • Sad 1

I am having this exact same issue.  Is this really not going to be fixed?  I enjoy this game and gladly paid for a full set of DLC to use with my PC.  Isn't that why this game is on game-pass now?  To sell DLC?  Get it together CodeMasters!

Screenshot below showing the Season 4 Token is installed but not being recognized when I try to play a career event that requires it. 

season 4 pass not working.JPG

Got a refund from Microsoft. Uninstalled Windows Store version of DR2.0.

Bought DR2.0 Super Deluxe Version from Steam during the Lunar sale.

That solved my problem.

• Like 1

How did you manage to get a refund from Microsoft?

In my order history I have no option to request a refund, which means (according to Microsoft), that the Year One Pass is not eligible for a refund.

I don't have any info further than what support already replied to you with, sorry. 

FYI: MS rejected my request for a refund, because I used the DLC.:classic_angry:

Maybe I'm stupid, but you have to use an item first to find out whether it works or not.

is there any update on this problem? some of them seem fixed but i can't buy a kitcar and some other car in my team.

and Microsoft won't refund the season pass.

@PJTierney

Did you download any kind of update for DR2.0?

Because I still don't have access to any of the year one pass content in My Team.

Posted (edited)

I purchased the Super Deluxe edition from the Windows Store during the last Xmas sale and have now been able to install it onto a PC, only to find that the DLC content is not available to me at all.

Is there any update on fixes to get the content that I have paid for?  Or is it best to just apply for a refund from Microsoft?

edit: refund is out as is past 14 days since purchase date. emailed codemasters support for help as well, but no reply yet

Edited by bcampbellnz

@PJTierney Any news on this issue? It's been few months already 😕

My situation:

• I have the base edition of Dirt 2.0 on Game Pass on Windows PC.
  • I bought the Year One Pass on Windows store.
  • I can see the DLC maps in free play and in challenges but not in career championships.
  • I've tried starting and abandonig the championships several times hoping that some of the new maps will be selected but I always end up with the set of original maps.
  • I've tried restetting my profile, progress and racenet but it didn't help.
  • I've tried reinstalling the game completely and downloading the whole 100GB again - didn't help.

I'd appreciate any help or info on this.

Cheers!

• Like 1

yeah nothing new. I talked to Codemasters support 21.4. and it still doesn't work. Refund by Microsoft is unobtainable. Don't buy the Store version buy it on Steam if you want to use DLC content in your game.

*Can't buy 4wd up to 2000cc cars, so can't do daily/weekly challenges that use them

*Same Situation with kit cars

*Can compete in challenges on DLC locations, but can't use those same locations in career mode

There's a weekly challenge in Spain I can't do because I can't buy a 4wd <2000cc car. This happens a lot. I bought the Steam version a few months ago due to this (Steam version works perfectly). I downloaded the windows version yesterday to see if anything got fixed and it's the same steaming pile it was before. 

664855294_NoDLC2.thumb.png.034b833e83e50bd9f119ada2645806d8.png1249566375_noDLC.thumb.png.0833cb1da41e7b736d54c1629a3bd3b4.png

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, BuffOrpington said:

*Can't buy 4wd up to 2000cc cars, so can't do daily/weekly challenges that use them

*Same Situation with kit cars

*Can compete in challenges on DLC locations, but can't use those same locations in career mode

There's a weekly challenge in Spain I can't do because I can't buy a 4wd <2000cc car. This happens a lot. I bought the Steam version a few months ago due to this (Steam version works perfectly). I downloaded the windows version yesterday to see if anything got fixed and it's the same steaming pile it was before. 

Same for me

Edited by Esau

i have the same problem but in PS4.

I bought seasons 3 and 4, but no cars in carrear mode, i just want to buy a kitcar, so i only get the DLC for the trophy.

I am just wanting something that i pay for 😞

This is how Codemasters cares about its customers. I created this topic over 6 months ago and they have done absolutely nothing to fix it, and worst of all, they have never had any intention to do so.

An irony that behind a great game there is a lousy company that has stolen all of us €50 or $50 for a season pass that its developers never tested before releasing it (and obviously not afterwards either).