Windows Store Version - DLC Entitlement Issues

I think it's a Microsoft issue. I downloaded the game through XBOX Game Pass, then bought it through there, then bought the pass through the Microsoft Store. That might have something to do with it. Again, the Steam version has worked flawlessly since I bought it. 

Good luck getting help from the historically awful Microsoft tech support though. 

It is not a microsoft issue, i play on the PS4 and have the same problem.

Why there is a forum to post problems if the company don't even see or care about, this is ridiculous

• Agree 1

Just posting to say I have the same issue today. Game installed no problem. Season Pass installed, but cars don't show up in career garage. I can use them in anything else, and I can play Colin McRae, but not in career or challenges. 

Which sucks, because I have the same setup on XBox, and didn't have any of these issues. :/

Morning all. 

I'm getting g the same issue. I bought the "Game of the year" edition through the Ms store. All cars/tracks are available in free mode, but the cars are never coming up in the my team "store". This makes it impossible to take part in challenges that require a dlc car.

Sames goes for the achievements. 

I might be wrong, but on the Xbox version of the game didn't you get a free version of a dlc car added straight to the garage. 

Very confused and would love an update

Thanks team

Hi,

just to mention, this issues is not only on PC or Xbox.

I have a PS4 and all the DLC purchased and installed.

All my cars are in free play but not in my garage, i can't enter events for some cars and i can't buy a kitcar for trophy 'Have a Break'

I hope this is fixed.

• Agree 1

On 9/13/2020 at 3:46 AM, wodahslink25 said:

Morning all. 

I'm getting g the same issue. I bought the "Game of the year" edition through the Ms store. All cars/tracks are available in free mode, but the cars are never coming up in the my team "store". This makes it impossible to take part in challenges that require a dlc car.

Sames goes for the achievements. 

I might be wrong, but on the Xbox version of the game didn't you get a free version of a dlc car added straight to the garage. 

Very confused and would love an update

Thanks team

Yes. On XBox One, all of the DLC from Seasons 1-4 were added automatically to the entire game. (see my update below).

On 9/12/2020 at 1:34 PM, EggBerry said:

Just posting to say I have the same issue today. Game installed no problem. Season Pass installed, but cars don't show up in career garage. I can use them in anything else, and I can play Colin McRae, but not in career or challenges. 

Which sucks, because I have the same setup on XBox, and didn't have any of these issues. :/

UPDATE:

After futzing with the MS Store/Xbox for PC version for 3 days - uninstalling twice, reinstalling twice, I abandoned my attempt and did as someone suggested earlier in the thread: Requested a refund from MS for both Rally 2.0 and the first year add-on, then bought the GOTY edition on Steam, which solved the problem immediately.

I haven't heard back on my refund yet, but lesson learned. From now on, I'm going to check forums BEFORE I buy add-on content for a game.

That said, it's pretty ****-poor of Microsoft to let this obvious problem hang out on their store for so long without any kind of warning to consumers. Hell, maybe they think ppl will think the DLC is only for freeplay and the like, which is even worse.

On 9/14/2020 at 3:09 AM, PJTierney said:

Hi all,

This is a known issue. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like an issue with the game code itself, but rather how that platform handles entitlements-like DLC for players.

We've been working with Microsoft about it over the past few months to find a solution but I don't have an update right now, sorry. 😞 

Thanks for your response. As mentioned in my update, MS might at least post some kind of warning for PC customers about this bug, or in the description some mention about DLC not working correctly on some PCs.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jonnywood said:

You should buy the best garage door opener from wall mounted hub.

You should try not being a spambot.

Once you gain sentience maybe you can register again like us humans 😉