DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Issues loading into the game

Hello everyone,

We are aware that some players are having issues loading into the game.
We are currently working on a permanent fix for this issue. If you are facing this issue please see the below workaround.

https://codemasters.helpshift.com/a/f1-mobile-racing/?p=web&s=hot-topics-known-issues&f=ios-only---the-game-gets-stuck-on-the-load-screen-with-the-formula-1-licensed-product-image-in-the-middle

Do not attempt any other workarounds, this is the only one we have found currently.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused

13 hours ago, CMF1mobile said:

Hello everyone,

We are aware that some players are having issues loading into the game.
We are currently working on a permanent fix for this issue. If you are facing this issue please see the below workaround.

https://codemasters.helpshift.com/a/f1-mobile-racing/?p=web&s=hot-topics-known-issues&f=ios-only---the-game-gets-stuck-on-the-load-screen-with-the-formula-1-licensed-product-image-in-the-middle

Do not attempt any other workarounds, this is the only one we have found currently.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused

You were too late with this and I lost my profile (which I've spent the year creating. Can I have it back please - I'm sure I'll still be in your database and happy to prove who i am thank you

Ok, everyone, I think we need to give these guys a little bit of a break from the bashing. I don’t like some things about the game as well (would love to see rough players get penalty points for crashing into me every time!), but these are complex games and there will be bugs. And the solution they offered actually works, so try it. I did and the game works again for me. Not the ideal way to solve it, I know, but still. Plus, it’s the holiday season. Be a little generous. It’s not like there’s another F1 game you’d rather be playing, so play nice for a while. The more we encourage the engineers, the better the game will get. Happy holidays and happy racing. 

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Lighta100 said:

Ok, everyone, I think we need to give these guys a little bit of a break from the bashing. I don’t like some things about the game as well (would love to see rough players get penalty points for crashing into me every time!), but these are complex games and there will be bugs. And the solution they offered actually works, so try it. I did and the game works again for me. Not the ideal way to solve it, I know, but still. Plus, it’s the holiday season. Be a little generous. It’s not like there’s another F1 game you’d rather be playing, so play nice for a while. The more we encourage the engineers, the better the game will get. Happy holidays and happy racing. 

Sorry but no excuse for the continued incompetance and extreamly poor support of the users after. They are not learning from past mistakes. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Lighta100 said:

They have the worst support team I have seen in any game. The support strategy they have is to ignore every message until user gives up.

I have been experiencing an issue where the screen freezes while loading a qualifier run in duel mode. I can hear the race start and run but the screen remains frozen in load mode. I believe that the car responds to input as I heard it “crash” when I turned the steering to lock. 

the problem does not affect any single race, not does it occur during sprint races. 
worse part is, it costs me points for the loss😡

I hope that little experiment didn’t take anybody out. Remember, I couldn’t see ya. 

Edited by Johnswann

17 hours ago, Lighta100 said:

First post?

Employed by or friends and family of the developer?

Explain why they continue to release changes just before an event or weekend when no one is around to deal with the aftermath.

Repeating this is insane.

22 hours ago, Lighta100 said:

Are you a spouse of one of the developers interns?

Not like there’s another F1 game I’d rather be playing? Laughs in RR3.

No, not related to anyone. Just a mildly successful entrepreneur who likes to relax playing this game. Just saying that no one is holding a gun to our heads. We don’t like the game, we can leave. No disagreement whatsoever with anyone about the fact the game, the tech...all of it could be much better. We are used to seamless experiences on other games after all. Just that the yelling and calling names isn’t changing anything. So why shout? Keep at it if it makes you happy but it ain’t changing a thing. 

Can't disagree with that assessment. The users here have been repeatedly lied to, cheated and abandoned by the developer effectively becoming a self help/therapy group 🤣

Merry Christmas!

• Agree 1

I'm having issues loading to the game. Stuck on load screen and after a while the disable airplane mode or enable wifi message appears even if I'm online. Game and ipadOS (13.3.1) are up to date. I followed the procedure on the link of this post but still no access. Any other ideas?

Thanks

• Agree 1