DiRT Rally 2.0 - Version 1.11 Bug Reports

Bug in the dark night...

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to play under these conditions?
Edited by Tchewertz
Complement

On 12/16/2019 at 2:33 PM, HoksuHoo said:

When using the lowest field of view setting, in Lancia Stratos the cockpit view clips through the rollcage. The default position is too much forward and you can't move it backwards. The driver position adjust is too limited, it should allow further movement and also movement backwards from default position

20191030210506_1.thumb.jpg.d732ff4bf6f8351e9bf1de84fd9ed4c2.jpg

• What platform you're playing on (for PC also state Steam, Microsoft or Oculus): Steam   
  • What your PC setup/build is like (graphics card, processor etc.): 1230v3, GTX 1070, 16gb ram, SSD, Windows 10, SB Z
  • If you're playing on PC, state whether you're in 2D or VR: 2D. 2560x1440 resolution
  • Whether or not you have any non-standard peripherals connected, like steering wheels, gaming mice etc: Logitech G920 steering wheel+shifter

On 12/16/2019 at 9:52 PM, Tchewertz said:

This bug occurred at least three times when I played Dirt Rally 2.0 in the PS4. The first time was playing with a Lancia Fulvia and again with a Subaru. The video I posted was when I played with the Subaru WRX STI. Below is the Youtube link

• Like 1

• PC, Steam user.
• Windows 7 professional 64 bit, Intel Core i5-3450 3.10 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
• Deluxe user.
• OSW Simucube (steering wheel), Xin-Mo Controller (Shifter), BU0836-LC Interface (Pedals), BU0836A Interface (Handbrake).

Bug: Wrong times

Already reported!

Monthly events AI Rally, R5 class, at the first assistance area, I went back to main menu, when i continued the event, times were the same for everyone!

817800285_WrongTime(1).thumb.jpg.c487781a4424334c908aaf737ac8f71d.jpg

617776204_WrongTime(2).thumb.jpg.6df3eb85cf17e81bd4097f9d1a8a8808.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 3:47 PM, HoksuHoo said:

This just keeps happening. Just crashed twice in the same career rally event.

sdfsd.png.93b1003d0924b8bc7a883e34b78b8539.png

It only happens in online related modes, not in freeplay. Usually after completing a stage when uploading stage time, but has happened elsewhere too. Has happened in career menu, and in test drive.

My game is not modified in any way, and I have all DLC enabled. Have tried verifying files on Steam and reinstalling but that doesn't fix the problem. Have sent what must be damn near 20 error reports by now.

And the FAQ link still doesn't work.

• What platform you're playing on (for PC also state Steam, Microsoft or Oculus): Steam   
  • What your PC setup/build is like (graphics card, processor etc.): 1230v3, GTX 1070, 16gb ram, SSD, Windows 10, SB Z
  • If you're playing on PC, state whether you're in 2D or VR: 2D. 2560x1440 resolution
  • Whether or not you have any non-standard peripherals connected, like steering wheels, gaming mice etc: Logitech G920 steering wheel+shifter

I have this exact same issue.  It will constantly crash in the middle of stages (screen and audio freeze, then audio continues in background) or when uploading stage results or something in the service area.  If I tab out of the game it will then crash and give me this access violation.  I too have verified and re-installed.  Support had me run the game in safe mode, still crashed in the menus.  And now I'm stuck in safe mode even if I remove the launch option.  This is super frustrating, as I bought the DLC to get past an issue where career mode would try to have me race DLC locations that I didn't have... So I've spent even more money on this game and can't play it. :(

Steam, 4960k, GTX 980ti, 16gb ram, ssd, win 10, logitech g29, all other peripherals unplugged.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Letadlo said:

What is with the clubs? I hope all created clubs will not be deleted :classic_huh:

I am getting the same problem, always says "Failed to download clubs"

Playing on PC / Steam. I do not own any of the DLC, only the base game.

I'm unable to purchase the Audi Quattro in career mode from the Garage menu. The car shows in the "purchase a vehicle" area, and I'm able to test drive as normal, but when I press buy it says "Vehicle unavailable- This vehicle is no longer available." I've tried purchasing the car several times on different days over the past couple weeks and it never works, but it seems to only be this specific car -- I've been able to purchase other used cars successfully. I've tried searching the error online but haven't found anything so maybe this is specific to my account.

If I try to enter a group B special event, it prompts me to buy a vehicle (since I have no group B cars) and if I select buy on the Audi Quattro it just boots me back to the event menu with no error, but it still doesn't purchase the car and I can't enter the event.

EDIT: Just tried again and was able to purchase the car fine this time, but there was definitely something weird happening before.

quattroerror.png

quattroerror2.png

quattroerror3.png

Edited by woflox

On 12/21/2019 at 5:48 AM, Andris said:

UDP Telemetry does not send a reset message in the following transition: [Driving in Free roam (DirtFish)] -> [Return to Service Area]

If 3rd-party hardware/software relies on this reset message, it will be stuck on the last active car state while player sits in the service area.

"hardware_settings_config.xml" <udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />

It also happens when transitioning from unfinished shakedowns to the service area.

Posted (edited)
On 12/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, Deltone91 said:

• PC, Steam user.
• Windows 7 professional 64 bit, Intel Core i5-3450 3.10 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
• Deluxe user.
• OSW Simucube (steering wheel), Xin-Mo Controller (Shifter), BU0836-LC Interface (Pedals), BU0836A Interface (Handbrake).

Already reported!

Monthly events AI Rally, R5 class, at the first assistance area, I went back to main menu, when i continued the event, times were the same for everyone!

Same has happened to me, surprised this doesn't get raised more. Surely nobody is doing monthly AI rallies in one go, so when they return do they not have everyone (user and AI) on max possible time for the rally. Here's my comment 6 weeks ago. For the record I'm on PS4:

Edited by Beefcote852

Hey guys, i've got a problem with the daily challenges: no co-pilot sound and the tires sound is... uhm, messy, sounds like they're scratching a vinyl.

I didn't installed any new software, is this happened before? Any tips?

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to make better optimization of light on fences and net surfaces?
I have huge FPS drop in some places from playable 50-30 FPS to completely unplayable 24-28 FPS.
The most problematic places are in Jagodno, Poland in wet conditions with headlights on:

• Entrance to the forest after 1st split, where crowd stands behind net from both sides of the road. 
  • Unseen 1 right after chicane in the 2nd split, as there are pole fence to the right of the road.

My graphic settings are attached.

My hardware: https://asset.msi.com/pdf/main/us/nb/GL72 6QF-697.pdf? and Logitech G29 steering wheel with sifter.
Yes, I know that it is garbage that should be replaced ASAP, but this is what I have to use now.

I have noticed some progress by turning off Night Lightning. Maybe there are some other parameters to tweak to get better performance especially through these problem splits without dropping all graphics quality to low.

advanced_graphics_1.jpg

advanced_graphics_2.jpg

advanced_graphics_3.jpg

basic_graphics.jpg

hardware_settings_config.xml

Edited by Tigron

Posted (edited)

image.png.d442f01ae6e154c053c578f454161a6c.png

Running W7 Pro 64bit, system specs as listed:

Corsair Obsidian 900D Full Tower. MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM. Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 5960X Haswell-E LGA2011-3 8 Core @ 4.8GHz. Thermaltake Water 3 Riing RGB Cooler Premium Edition 6 x Riing 12 fans. ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC Edition, 11GBx2 in SLI.
Corsair Dominator Platinum 32G 2800MHz DDR4 Kit. LG BH16NS40 BluRay Reader/Writer. Corsair CMPSU-HX1000i FM 1000Watt x2.
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD x 3. Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD x1.
Western Digital WD Gold 4TB Datacenter HDD.
Acer Predator X34P 34inch IPS LED Curved Gaming Monitor 3440x1440 120Hz

*PC via Steam, 4K@144HZ, 2D, Logitech G920.

Purchased this title a few weeks ago and so far have accumulated less than 60 minutes 'playing', that time being spent on attempting to get up and running.

Luckily I can get a Steam refund but I'd rather get this sorted!

Edited by WOMBAT999
  • Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 5:15 PM, Nytefyre said:

hello. ive been having a bit of sound trouble since the 1.11 update. It is the sound cutting out bug. i never had this issue until this latest update.  Its happened to me 3 times in the past day or so, and its only done it for the engine sounds of the BMW E30 each time. i have a good headset, and i can just barely hear the engine sounds, like the volume is at 1 or 2, not at full volume like 100. i can hear the revs, the shifts, all of it, so its not missing, but it get buried under my co-driver calls, road/track noise, etc. the game is providing the calls and environmental sound effects just as they should be, no issues there. the odd part is that it will be just fine on some runs, then go back to being almost silent.

all other cars up til this point have been working and sounding fine.

i play through Steam on my PC.

thanks in advance for any help/info/fix you can do to hopefully straighten this out.

have a good 1!

-Nytefyre

Have you tried resetting your audio settings and then putting them back to how you like? That can often help if you are having audio problems.

• PC, Steam user.
• Deluxe user.
• OSW Simucube (steering wheel), Xin-Mo Controller (Shifter), BU0836-LC Interface (Pedals), BU0836A Interface (Handbrake).

Issue : high volume with Italian co-driver

Spain Rally ( Salida desde Montverd - Final de Bellriu ) , in these two stages the volume of Italian co-driver is much higher than usual!

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, WOMBAT999 said:

image.png.d442f01ae6e154c053c578f454161a6c.png

Running W7 Pro 64bit, system specs as listed:

Corsair Obsidian 900D Full Tower. MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM. Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 5960X Haswell-E LGA2011-3 8 Core @ 4.8GHz. Thermaltake Water 3 Riing RGB Cooler Premium Edition 6 x Riing 12 fans. ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC Edition, 11GBx2 in SLI.
Corsair Dominator Platinum 32G 2800MHz DDR4 Kit. LG BH16NS40 BluRay Reader/Writer. Corsair CMPSU-HX1000i FM 1000Watt x2.
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD x 3. Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD x1.
Western Digital WD Gold 4TB Datacenter HDD.
Acer Predator X34P 34inch IPS LED Curved Gaming Monitor 3440x1440 120Hz

*PC via Steam, 4K@144HZ, 2D, Logitech G920.

Purchased this title a few weeks ago and so far have accumulated less than 60 minutes 'playing', that time being spent on attempting to get up and running.

Luckily I can get a Steam refund but I'd rather get this sorted!

Check previous post on the subject and my reply. It have similar picture to yours. 

(Previous page. Sorry, there are no number on the posts here, and I cannot get multi quote to work :P) 

Could you please take a picture of the Frametimes you have while playing? 

If you use Afterburner or some other logging software.

I am curious as to if you have same problem as I have, since I have same CPU. 

If you could PM it to me. 

Cheers :)

Edited by Eagleizer

• PC, Steam user.
• Deluxe user.

Bug: Wrong translation with Italian co-driver

MONTECARLO RALLY (MONACO), (Route de Turini - Route de Turini Montée)

529470471_MONTECARLO(RoutedeTurini-RoutedeTuriniMonte).thumb.jpg.189f6a8845f686d6b1247a8fcb5cef2a.jpg

Version 1.11.1 - Steam - Super Deluxe Edition

Ford Fiesta OMSE SuperCar Lite - some window textures do not become dirty or wet. Especially visible in heavy rain. See screenshots in red circles.

Please fix this car finally. It has already had problems with textures that was fixed. It is not good that it was not verified all around (in all track conditions) during previous check.

Dirt Rally 2 Screenshot 2020.01.04 - 19.41.02.59.jpg

Dirt Rally 2 Screenshot 2020.01.04 - 19.41.25.86.jpg

Dirt Rally 2 Screenshot 2020.01.04 - 21.22.59.77.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 1/4/2020 at 4:43 AM, Eagleizer said:

Check previous post on the subject and my reply. It have similar picture to yours. 

(Previous page. Sorry, there are no number on the posts here, and I cannot get multi quote to work :P) 

Could you please take a picture of the Frametimes you have while playing? 

If you use Afterburner or some other logging software.

I am curious as to if you have same problem as I have, since I have same CPU. 

If you could PM it to me. 

Cheers 🙂

Hard to give you a real FPS figure because it gets to the stage selection screen and just crashes!

However, I've noted the reading via FRAPS is around 90FPS just before it it bombs out. I've given up and Steam have refunded my purchase price. I might give it another go as Humble Bundle have it as one of the $12.00 subscription choices, but not now, I'm right off anything Codemasters!

🤬

Edited by WOMBAT999

On 12/29/2019 at 5:54 PM, Deltone91 said:

• PC, Steam user.
• Deluxe user.

Already reported!

The same with weekly AI events.

This is an old bug.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Samuel Dodee said:

The same with weekly AI events.

This is an old bug.

There should be NO bugs at all!

Edited by WOMBAT999

Well, I didn't mean "This is an old bug so it's ok", but "This is an old bug so it's time to fix it!" 😁

• Like 2