DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally 2.0 Watermark

Was going to bust this in technical issues, but I'm not even sure it's a bug. For whatever reason the ONLY button that doesn't work during the replay is the button to turn off the giant DIRT RALLY 2.0 watermark on the corner of the screen. I DO NOT want this watermark on my replays. When I click the button to turn this off, nothing happens. I can hear the click sound activate, but nothing happens. I'm assuming it's the button with the eye with a slash through it? I have to ask because nothing is labeled. It doesn't work when I use my mouse on the replay menu either. Everything else works except the eye with a slash through it. How do I turn off the watermark? Why am I not surprised that the ONLY button that doesn't work is the one that turns off the huge watermark?!?!?!?!?!?

12 hours ago, ShadyBrady6 said:

Was going to bust this in technical issues, but I'm not even sure it's a bug. For whatever reason the ONLY button that doesn't work during the replay is the button to turn off the giant DIRT RALLY 2.0 watermark on the corner of the screen. I DO NOT want this watermark on my replays. When I click the button to turn this off, nothing happens. I can hear the click sound activate, but nothing happens. I'm assuming it's the button with the eye with a slash through it? I have to ask because nothing is labeled. It doesn't work when I use my mouse on the replay menu either. Everything else works except the eye with a slash through it. How do I turn off the watermark? Why am I not surprised that the ONLY button that doesn't work is the one that turns off the huge watermark?!?!?!?!?!?

I think the watermark is there so that anyone uploading to YouTube/Twitch will tell the viewers what game the footage is from.

The developers would deffo want the game mentioned/advertised and that is fair enough?

Drop it in here as you should be able to disable it (I could earlier today on Xbox):