F1 2020, my new ideas. How I dream it!!!

Hi Everybody,

I want open this new discussion to know how you think about my idea for a future game F1 2020.

As you can see, my idea is mainly based on a graphic collection, similar to the one with which Codemasters publishes its phenomenal racing video games, especially those of the F1 series, based however on the slight difference of proposed contents. As already written on the images, they are only examples and any name or brand imprinted inside them has been reported only for a graphic exhibition in order to better understand the concept. I wanted to add the F1 fonts and get closer to the official graphics.

And now let's move on to the game themes.
The video game is mainly based on two career methods: the classic one of the "ranks" of pilot, with the difference of trying to land in F1 from the F2 only and only if you arrive at least thirds in the championship. The career mode, in my opinion, should be similar to that known up to F1 2019 with the difference that the swap of the drivers should be at least at the end of the natural contracts in place and not during the current season (beautiful, but not very realistic if in reality we only know the real swap that took place this year between Gasly and Albon in Toro Rosso). Then, vendor swap by season would also be wonderful. For example, Alpha Tauri and Red Bull that from Honda pass to Mercedes, or HAAS that passes to Honda, just to give a practical example. Now, the highlight, for those who also care about the managerial side of an F1 team, would be to make a career as a driver and head of the team, taking care of the main aspects and being the eleventh team that takes the seasons away with a budget management that must be taken care of after a total number of races, a bit like it was in F1 2018 during the discussion of the contracts, but aimed as a team, that is, the care of the sponsors, the confirmation of some technicians and engineers, the development of the car , the compensation, ...
Then there are other themes that respectively represent the "head-to-head" duel with your team-mate, competing in one or more heats at choice on circuits loaded at random by the computer. The winner is the one who scores the best average between pole, victories and fastest laps and time at the top of the race. Another aspect is that of the historical races, relive the duels of the past such as Villeneuve and Pironi, Lauda and Hunt, Schumacher and Hakkinen and obviously Senna with Prost but on several occasions and try, albeit virtually, to change the outcome of the real outcome . The last is the classic theme of the F1 single Grand Prix, where you can randomly choose between normal or timed racing. In short, I put some stuff in it, hoping that the Codemasters developer friends can have more information from us enthusiasts to make the video game as exciting as possible. Thanks for the kind attention reserved to me.

P.S.: if you have anything adding about my ideas, please propose it, thanks!!!

Diapositiva1.JPG

Diapositiva2.JPG

Diapositiva3.JPG

Diapositiva4.JPG

Diapositiva5.JPG

Diapositiva6.JPG

Diapositiva7.JPG

Diapositiva8.JPG

Diapositiva9.JPG

Diapositiva9.JPG

Edited by G47
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Excuse my cynicism but when the core game functions as advertised then I would be very happy to see new features like this added.

If I remember correctly it has taken 4 years to get the career car development into the state it is, and arguably, it is still not working correctly. Then there is the driver transfers, a highly requested feature that when combined with the car development system basically broke the career mode, as it was impossible for the player to keep pace with AI teams development. Do I need mention the increasingly broken saftey car feature, AI behavior on out/in laps in quali, or lapped car/blue flag behaviour?

Personally I fear the more the community demand more features, the more broken the game becomes. Codemasters, it would appear, simply don't have the resources to deliver what they advertise. Patches have in some cases fixed issues but in most cases have just covered the cracks, or caused bigger issues. Then the following years release has the same bugs to solve all over again plus a plethora of new ones!

I would love this game to be a success however codemasters give me little reason to believe this will ever happen. Perhaps this is due to my personal expectations but I think the game tries to be all things to all customers, and that is an impossible premise.

Edited by ChasteWand
typo
  • Agree 1

Some nice ideas, I'd love to see historic mode run for a whole season with ALL the cars and drivers involved available from classic seasons. Seasons could be paid DLC rather than money grabbing seasonal liveries. 

• Agree 2

Nice work, you have put quite some work into it. Do hope the classic mode will be there again and full season like you wish for, but there are multiple problems creating that (licensing being the main problem). Personally I would have loved to see an anniversary edition with all earlier editions updated to todays standards and being able to start a career from there instead of playing a career into the future. I’m no fan of personal liveries.

• Agree 1

Other ideas: condition weather in real time with actually real condition (for only exception if there is snow where, the system can switch in heavy rain, for example), or weather season select (for example, Germany GP 2019 was raced in rain and the same condition are in first time of career season in German GP); tv sport breaking news: in connection from the autodrome, interview in third person and new camera mode (see Youtube link for this idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYVlhhfyy5s ). However, thanks for all to have shared ideas in this post and constructionally discussion.

Edited by G47

Another idea can be make about the swap drivers: for example, and if they want, introducing drivers that have raced in F1 in past seasons, how Alonso, Sutil, Chandok, Sirotkin, Petrov and more with ranking grade. That's fantastic about me, and you how think it? Or, for example, implement in game, dynamic loading, similary a Sherlock Holmes games, see this video on Youtube (I've put the loading moment). Not more a beautiful image about the circuit in loading, but see, in third person, a new scenario, how the drivers arrives in circuit and first preparation to race or practices. Modelling your face with use a webcam and photoscan mode, where you can put your camera and, with some moviments, the computer calculating your face in 3D in game and become your avatar. Is nice, do you really? In my humble opinion, some of our ideas can be more interesting for the gamers, that will be into a real F1 world also if in 3D.

I can 100% see manager mode happening one day if they make driver transfers happen then really anything is possible. 

• Agree 1