F1 2020, my new ideas. How I dream it!!!

2 hours ago, JuanCarMR said:

and in the vast majority of the simulators.

Well I was able to do so in AC, iRacing, rF2, rF1, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and BeamNG.drve I believe.

I've said this before. Just add a possibility to bind neutral to some key in which case you cannot downshift to it anymore.

• Agree 1

On 2/15/2020 at 6:31 AM, TheEmpireWasRight said:

(There might be a third plan, where F1 becomes a platform as iRacing or Assetto Corsa and all forthcoming seasons will be available as DLC)

I think this might be best plan going forward.  The world doesn't really change (except minor track tweaks from time to time) and physics certainly doesn't change, so there's no reason all tracks, underlying physics code, netcode, etc can't be a "Base Game" with all cars, drivers, liveries, and game modes just being part of that world.

Each year we get the new tracks, new cars and drivers, liveries, and new features.  These can all be DLC, instead of a stand-alone game.

Price could even stay the same, considering the offering is the same as it is now.

All "old" content could easily be kept, as it already exists in the "game world."

I know this would require a complete (or mostly complete) rewrite of the entire game, but it would give Codemasters a chance to fix the physics, handling, AI, Safety Car, netcode, and release a stellar product that makes both casual gamers happy, as well as hardcore F1 racers.

• Agree 1

On 12/18/2019 at 9:07 PM, G47 said:

Hi Everybody,

I want open this new discussion to know how you think about my idea for a future game F1 2020.

As you can see, my idea is mainly based on a graphic collection, similar to the one with which Codemasters publishes its phenomenal racing video games, especially those of the F1 series, based however on the slight difference of proposed contents. As already written on the images, they are only examples and any name or brand imprinted inside them has been reported only for a graphic exhibition in order to better understand the concept. I wanted to add the F1 fonts and get closer to the official graphics.

And now let's move on to the game themes.
The video game is mainly based on two career methods: the classic one of the "ranks" of pilot, with the difference of trying to land in F1 from the F2 only and only if you arrive at least thirds in the championship. The career mode, in my opinion, should be similar to that known up to F1 2019 with the difference that the swap of the drivers should be at least at the end of the natural contracts in place and not during the current season (beautiful, but not very realistic if in reality we only know the real swap that took place this year between Gasly and Albon in Toro Rosso). Then, vendor swap by season would also be wonderful. For example, Alpha Tauri and Red Bull that from Honda pass to Mercedes, or HAAS that passes to Honda, just to give a practical example. Now, the highlight, for those who also care about the managerial side of an F1 team, would be to make a career as a driver and head of the team, taking care of the main aspects and being the eleventh team that takes the seasons away with a budget management that must be taken care of after a total number of races, a bit like it was in F1 2018 during the discussion of the contracts, but aimed as a team, that is, the care of the sponsors, the confirmation of some technicians and engineers, the development of the car , the compensation, ...
Then there are other themes that respectively represent the "head-to-head" duel with your team-mate, competing in one or more heats at choice on circuits loaded at random by the computer. The winner is the one who scores the best average between pole, victories and fastest laps and time at the top of the race. Another aspect is that of the historical races, relive the duels of the past such as Villeneuve and Pironi, Lauda and Hunt, Schumacher and Hakkinen and obviously Senna with Prost but on several occasions and try, albeit virtually, to change the outcome of the real outcome . The last is the classic theme of the F1 single Grand Prix, where you can randomly choose between normal or timed racing. In short, I put some stuff in it, hoping that the Codemasters developer friends can have more information from us enthusiasts to make the video game as exciting as possible. Thanks for the kind attention reserved to me.

P.S.: if you have anything adding about my ideas, please propose it, thanks!!!

Diapositiva1.JPG

Diapositiva2.JPG

Diapositiva3.JPG

Diapositiva4.JPG

Diapositiva5.JPG

Diapositiva6.JPG

Diapositiva7.JPG

Diapositiva8.JPG

Diapositiva9.JPG

Diapositiva9.JPG

It is a great pleasure that Codemasters introduced the creation and management of their team in F1 2020, one of the things that I personally proposed at the beginning of this topic and that many of you appreciated. I hope that all of us in the community can get excited by experiencing new emotions coming from F1 2020. Thank you very much Codemasters for listening to your faithful players

😃