Error Code 1008:H Master Thread

Hi,

my F1 isnt connecting to the server. Im always getting 1008:H errorcode. Does anyone know a fix? 

Ty

Hi,

We had a scheduled maintenance period this morning where our online services were unavailable for a short period. These should all be up and running again now.

Thanks.

• Agree 1

Getting this error code continuously and can't find what it is about. Anybody know what I should do or what's happening?

Seems to be a server problem. Have seen this error on Steam too a while ago. No problems with other games? Does this occur when trying to play online?

Edited by 1512marcel

Getting the same issue for two days now... I can't fix it.... Help! >.<

3 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

Seems to be a server problem. Have seen this error on Steam too a while ago. No problems with other games? Does this occur when trying to play online?

I had some connecting problems lately and rebooting my Internet modem did the trick. But something is going on I suppose.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:18 PM, Hoo said:

Hi,

We had a scheduled maintenance period this morning where our online services were unavailable for a short period. These should all be up and running again now.

Thanks.

Hi

I've got this same issue now and it's been happening all weekend. Is there a fix to this or do I have to wait until it fixes itself. Also, if this is server maintenance aswell I find It unacceptable that you chose a whole weekend to do this maintenance.

Thanks.

I've rebooted everything I can think of and its still doing nothing for me. From what I can find on previous threads about the same issue, it suggests server maintenance/problems but I find it unacceptable and unlikely that they would do this maintenance over a whole weekend, particularly through Saturday night. Just an embarrassment man.

And you probably wouldn't be the only one suffering from this. Is the F1 game the only game were you experience this? 

On 9/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, Hoo said:

Hi,

Thanks.

I have seen several posts regarding this. Seems there is more to it than a scheduled maintenance period. Better merge all these posts @Hoo Something is wrong. 

Happend this morning to me too. I knew there was maintenance schedule for this morning but it's past 13.00 hours and still no connection possible. Maintenance still going on?

Anyone can solve the problem? I have the problem when I brought the game, until now the problem is still happen

This seems to be a common theme, yet I have not yet found any solution to the issue. For the last 4-5 days my game on XBox One will no longer connect to the network. My Xbox as a whole is fine on the network, literally every game I have will work online EXCEPT F1 2019, I just now keep getting the Error code 1008:H and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, i've adjusted every possible network setting I can find but nothing will get the game online. I've read numerous threads about this but have found no solution to the issue.

can anyone actually shed some useful light on this issue? It's incredibly frustrating.

Hi, i'm Gavra91, i write you cause i got an unexpected error tonight when i run the game i get an error 1008H on PS4 that doesn't allow me to play online, today all worked fine don't know what's happened, is there someone who'd help me please? Ah if it's helpfull i bought the game on PS Store.

Edited by GAVRA91

Yes it's installed to the last update, like i said today it worked tonight got this error, i want to avoid to re-install the game as i'd to download it once again so it requires many time to download it xD

Hi, i've the same issue, it's weird cause  i played it this morning and worked and tonoght no, but i didn't change nothing, what i can do to solve this annoying issue?