Error Code 1008:H Master Thread

Hi everyone,

As we have a few posts on this, I've merged them all together 👍

Before you post, could I ask that you check on the first few pages to see if there is already a thread on the subject you are looking for. It might help you solve your issues quicker or at least understand them

Hi @GAVRA91,

I've just merged your post on this, we have about 4 on the go at the moment on the same topic so there should be some information for you there.

Thx @BarryBL, just a question, with the hotspot works but with the cable no, what could it be? It's weird this issues what causes it? I played to the game before dinner and worked normally with cable, then i rejoined and got this error, i didn't change any settings. Thx in advance for your reply.

Edited by GAVRA91

Hi @GAVRA91,

It's all a connectivity issue. There may be certain settings that are different (NAT type, general connection) which can potentially affect it.

Maybe checking your NAT type could be a good start point

That looks like its the ideal one for the PS4. 

A google search on 'NAT Type' and 'Port Forwarding' may prove potentially useful information into troubleshooting the connectivity problems.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, Hoo said:

Hi,

We had a scheduled maintenance period this morning where our online services were unavailable for a short period. These should all be up and running again now.

Thanks.

I cannot play from 3 days what can i do? I don't think that is maintenance

I have the same issue as Zukkinakiller96. I can’t play online since Wednesday. I deleted and reinstalled the game but it’s been 5 days and i still have the issue. I need a solution to fix it or hope that codemasters schedules maintenance or an update. Please, i’m desperate 

• Agree 1

I don't have access to the list of error codes, so I got no idea what the error code would mean, but I think what you could try is to use a mobile hotspot (or something similar) to test if this happens when connected to another network.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I don't have access to the list of error codes, so I got no idea what the error code would mean, but I think what you could try is to use a mobile hotspot (or something similar) to test if this happens when connected to another network.

I'll try but that don't resolve the problem i can't Play all the day with smartphone connection

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, UP100 said:

thanks for the advice. hopefully it works🤞🏻

34 minutes ago, Marcello5 said:

thanks for the advice. hopefully it works🤞🏻

Try to report back if it works, so that we could potentially find a fix for the actual issue, instead of a workaround 🙂 

11 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Try to report back if it works, so that we could potentially find a fix for the actual issue, instead of a workaround 🙂 

With hotspot connection by my smartphone on my ps4 it work And i can play 

There is a newer thread about this error code which I didn't notice earlier. There are some troubleshooting tips there, so please try and see if those help 🙂 

(I'm too scared to merge this thread)

Hi everyone,

As we've had a LOT of posts about this issue, I'm merging the lot of them and changing the title to the 1008:H master thread.

Hope this helps 🙂 

Hello guys

I have the same problem for a few weeks.
I uninstalled and reinstalled F1 2019, reset the modem and still can't play.
I called my operator and the internet line is ok. NAT is open and I can play other games, but with the hotspot all it works.

Sorry to hear that. Beside the fact that this issue very probably is not caused by the game, I cannot help you regarding the refund you are asking for. You have to go were you bought it and if bought directly from Codemaster you will have to wait there reply. This is not something a moderator can fix for you. Sorry.