Sign in to follow this  

Rallycross suggestions

Sorry if a such topic already exists, I have not been able to find a proper one.

Few suggestions for the RX that I would love to find in DR2 :

- Turn the Time Trial into a real test mode with for example no public in that circuit.

- ability to have our own names on the WRX liveries (might have licences problems)

- Team results standings in WRX mode.

- Andrew Coley commentaries on replays 😄

Do not hesitate to add yours.

Edited by JamesMcAdam
  • Like 1

Fixing the grossly inconsistent level of the AI drivers is what RX most critically needs. Not fun when you beat the AI drivers in your qualifier only to finish 16th because the random AI times from the other qualifiers are somehow 20 seconds faster. Also the level of the physical opponents varies massively between tracks and conditions, sometimes they are crazy fast and sometimes I beat them way too easily

Kinda takes the fun away when it's just completely random which level AI will turn up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At "Master" level of Rallycross you can only choose the RX Supercar class. To upgrade the cars in other classes, you have to force yourself to retreat to the Elite level. It seems absurd to me!

Can't you enable every class at Master level please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is the goal of AI opponents to run the race, or to play the Demolition Derby? Every time I run against AI, I have the impression that they are doing everything to compromise my race, they spin me at the starts, it is as if they don't consider my car next to them! Now don't tell me "it's Rallycross, it's all normal ..", I understand that aggression in this discipline is part of the game, but.. here it honestly seems exaggerated!

• Thanks 1